Jak (and Daxter) v. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Who'd win. (no power-ups)

Dizzle
Link... Hard to say who I like better, but Link. Sword+Shield>Fist. Magic arrows and bombs and such don't hurt either.

WAF3001
Yes, but Jak has his light and dark ecos. Also, he has a few guns and that popular guy Daxter.

WAF3001
Anyone else think these two are a great match up?

DaRk Lotus
I can't vote yet can't make up my mind sad

Dizzle
Ok, powers then.

Jak:
Dark Powers- Powerup to standard punches, 2 wide area attacks, 1 slow energy projectile
Light Powers- Healing, Limited time stop, limited force field, extended jumps via wings.
Guns- Short range area damage, eventually grenades (red), Single bouncing shots and a sentry gun (yellow), gattling gun/lightning/limited heat seeking rapid fire shots (blue), very powerful energy shot, anti gravity area, mini nuke (purple)

Link:
Magic- Fire in an area around self, invincibilty (attacks while invincible), fire and ice projectiles
Useful masks- Fierce Deity, Giant's Mask
Weapons- Sword (shoots energy) and shield (reflects energy), big freaking hammer, bow and arrows (fire, ice, and light arrows), boomerang, bombs, power gauntlets (I count their potential as a weapon...)

Both close range and distance battles go to Link the way I sees it...

Close- Power gauntlets let Link lift a couple tons of rock. Caving in skulls with a sword shouldn't be a problem. He's also got Nayru's Love. And the Fierce Deity/Giant masks, should it come to that.

Range- The mirror shield should reflect pretty much anything but a blast from the Super Nova. But Link could probly take one cuz of Nayru's Love. No one is stupid enough to stand by while someone launches more than one small nuke at you. After Jak lets off one, Link should get serious and whip out the light arrows or fire/ice rods.

DaRk Lotus
Jak then

WAF3001
Go Jak, I'm glad I ressurected this thread!

Dizzle
Why Jak though? My vote was Link for the ultimate destruction combo of Nayru's Love+Power Gauntlets+Master Sword...

WAF3001
Jak'll use his eco powers, hoverboard, stolen cars, etc.

Shaggy2dope
link no doubt

WAF3001
Jak could easily beat Link. He's more badass and has a lot more weapons and powers. Big guns! Lots of eco-ness!

Shadow x 20
Oni-Link will pwn Jak and Daxter

megasonic
I know that link will beat him up. evil face

The-Judge
link would survive his shots thank to his heart containers, and his shield would be useful. also, link has his golden gauntles which makes him the strongest person in all of hyrule. and he can use lots of magic. but anyways, he shoots an light arrow and then jak is deadbig grin and daxter cant do a shit himselfwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.