Liu Kang vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I believe they are the stars of their game series and would make a really great fight. Both have new "forms" in their new games. Jin becomes Devil Jin and Liu Kang comes back from the dead! Who would win?

Darkstorm Zero
I think this one's been done already...

WAF3001
Where?

Darth_Otaku
In the Jin owns thread!
Jin owns Liu's bitchy as$.Unless Kang shoots some of those dragon shaped fireballs at him.Or uses his Nunchaku.
Well Jin IS cooler...

WAF3001
Well, Liu Kang would be able to use his nunchuka in the battle (considering it's one of his fighting styles in Deception) so does that change it at all?

dvampire
I think Jin is stronger than Liu Kang up close, but Liu haves the advantage at a distance with his energy blasts; The match would be even until Jin goes devil on him, firing Liu with his eye beams.

Jin 7/10 without his Devil form and 10/10 with it. smile

WAF3001
Does anyone think Liu Kang has a chance?

TheJuggernaut
Liu Kang bicycle kicks his ass

EvilCap America
Hmm interesting match-up

Mortal Kombat a game where the combined total of all characters moves doesnt make it into double digits

and

Tekken a game where every character has about 500 moves but the number of moves used in competitive play doesnt make it into double digits

laughing Anyways Jin kills Luis poser MK ass

WAF3001
Well, I really like both characters and both game series. When I came up with this thread, I believed that the polls would be pretty even. I gues not many people like MK.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by WAF3001
Well, I really like both characters and both game series. When I came up with this thread, I believed that the polls would be pretty even. I gues not many people like MK.

Cant really complain heck more people voted on your poll than even LOOKED at my last thread.Anyways the match isnt 100% lopsided going by game storylines they should be a pretty good match-up

WAF3001
Ehem
I think Liu Kang not only has a chance against Jin, I think he can win! Liu has his nunchuka and a lot of badass fighting moves. He is the master at Mortal Kombat and has won the tournament several times. How many times has Jin won his little tournament? All Jin has is the evil inside him, which he's trying to control, so by his next game, he won't even have that "dark chi" inside him!

Darth Sparhawk
Jin will destroy the stupid Liu Kang.

darth-yoda
liu kang has this he has won mortal kombat many times and i would say that is a harder torument that the king of iron fist and im not sure how many times jin has even won that so what jin has devil form lui kang has years of teaching from a god and skill that iv seen no one match with his projectiles jin is owned

Sonic x 20
Does Liu Kang still have his Dragon Form?

legacy92
If jin has a devil form den sonic riite liu shuld hav his dragon form . i vote is for liu .. even if jin is strounger i belive liu kang is faster
mi vote is wit liu kang

Sonic x 20
Liu kang also has the ability to go inside fighters bodies, then rips their head off. Jin maybe stronger, but Liu Kang knows how to find his way to win. That's why he is the MK Champion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.