Onslaught vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
could this fight have gone any different?
was it even a fight?
was juggernaut at his strongest then?

Lord S
It's tough to speculate on what happened with Juggy and Onslaught, since we didn't actually see the 'fight', only the aftermath of him being tossed from Canada to New Jersey (I think it was NJ). Onslaught, (at that stage), was at least at the level of Thanos, and logically Thanos can probably kick the crap out of Juggernaut.

So no, the fight probably wouldn't have gone any different.

xmarksthespot
Onslaught to Juggernaut is as Juggernaut is to Bane.
Magneto and Xavier working together can beat Juggs (helmet made of metal + psychic attack once the helmet is removed). Combine them into one entity (+Franklin Richards and X-Man?) and Juggernaut stands very little chance if any in my opinion.

Mainstream
I'd still go with Onslaught in a straight up fight..his psonic power knows no limits.

Nataku8188
I'm looking at the comic where Onslaught rips the gem out of his chest. Of course, the gem wasn't even supposed to be there, but that didn't stop him. so hey, plot device!

Dark Thor
onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.