references to other final fantasys in ff IX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRINCE XIZOR
Why is the MASAMUNE BLADE in ff ix? How the heck it get there? Is the ULTIMA WEAPON the same as clouds ULTIMA WEAPON? And why does Zidane, in Lindblum weapon shop, say about a huge sword behind the counter "I remember a guy with spiky hair who owned somthing like that"? How would cloud have got into Gaia? and at the end of ff ix in "i want to be your canary/crow" is there a phrase "no cloud, no squall shall come between us"

Phoenix Aska
yeah they al tie together in some way...its good that you noticed..it's like those small things like there's almost always a guy named Cid and biggs and wedge in ff's..but I think the masamune goes way back before VII...

Gregory
Masamune swords go back, in fact, to the Kamakura Era of Japan (1288 - 1328), Masamune being a very famous swordsmith from that period. There's a sword called Masamune in several non-FF games, including ChronoTrigger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.