Zeus(Marvel) VS. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
According to some Superman is unbeatable.

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman wins, Marvel characters just cant compete with DC.

Debate.

whirlysplat
Spam

JediMasterLuke5
Well its true unless you 1) bring kryptonite to the fight or 2) you some how have Imperiex.

leonidas
make it pre-c supes, sentry, and we might have a discussion. and if i didn't know better, i'd say you posted this thread just to get under whirly's skin . . .

smile

whirlysplat
As if anyone can get under my skin Leobig grin Its spam lol

leonidas
HHAHAHHAHAH!! you are KILLING me over here, whirly!!

smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
HHAHAHHAHAH!! you are KILLING me over here, whirly!!

smile

Thanks matesmile, its just I don't see the point of one sided threads big grin Zeus is to much for present Supes smile The thread is stupid and spambig grin I don't think Supes is unbeatable, He just beats most normal characters big grin

leonidas
<<Thanks mate, its just I don't see the point of one sided threads Zeus is to much for present Supes The thread is stupid and spam I don't think Supes is unbeatable, He just beats most normal characters>.

agreed. it is damn funny watching the 2 of you go back and forth, though . . .

Sentry
No I didn't. I posted it because of this:

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Nobody can compete with superman hes to powerful and has too many powers.

I have no idea what whirly is saying because he is on my ignore list, and he's been there for nearly two months now.

I don't give a shit about what he says.

ZephroCarnelian
Zeus isn't as powerful as people think...

In New Teen Titans No.8, (1985), Zeus and ALL of the Gods get their asses handed to them by Thia - one of the ancient greek Titans.

When she breaks free from Tartarus and sees how the world has changed she remarks at the awesome power of human technology (it's the first world war) and remarks how humans could kill the very gods themselves with their bi-planes.

And when the Teen Titans journey into the underworld, they find themselves in the midst of a fight between TItans and Giants - the Giants are WHUPPING the (Greek) Titans until the Teen Titans come along and defeat the giants.

If the Teen Titans can defeat the giants....

And the giants can defeat the greek titans...

And the greek titans can defeat Zeus...

stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
No I didn't. I posted it because of this:

I have no idea what whirly is saying because he is on my ignore list, and he's been there for nearly two months now.

I don't give a shit about what he says.

What a crybaby big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Read Comics laughing

Sentry
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Zeus isn't as powerful as people think...

In New Teen Titans No.8, (1985), Zeus and ALL of the Gods get their asses handed to them by Thia - one of the ancient greek Titans.

When she breaks free from Tartarus and sees how the world has changed she remarks at the awesome power of human technology (it's the first world war) and remarks how humans could kill the very gods themselves with their bi-planes.

And when the Teen Titans journey into the underworld, they find themselves in the midst of a fight between TItans and Giants - the Giants are WHUPPING the (Greek) Titans until the Teen Titans come along and defeat the giants.

If the Teen Titans can defeat the giants....

And the giants can defeat the greek titans...

And the greek titans can defeat Zeus...

stick out tongue

thumbdown

Did you read the thread? reading

It meant the Marvel version of Zeus.

Sure DC's version of Zeus got beat, what do you expect? He's much weaker than his counterpart at Marvel. Wonder Woman alone can take Zeus of DC. Man what a weak portrayal of Zeus.

Marvel's version. This one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Zeusandomnipotentbeings.bmp

Zeus is right there under LT.

ZephroCarnelian
lol! Marvel version!

Sorry dude - didn't click!

stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol! Marvel version!

Sorry dude - didn't click!

stick out tongue

Very Clever Zeph big grin

ZephroCarnelian
lol! embarrasment

whirlysplat
/You were being sarcastic Zeph confused right? confused

ZephroCarnelian
lol!

I rarely if ever use sarcasm!

And I wasn't then.

I know that current Supes would get his ass handed to him by Marvel Zeus. sad

whirlysplat
Oh OK. don't worry Sentry didn't know supes could live a long timebig grin

Khellendros
In spite of the verbal diarrhea of some Supes fanboys, he IS NOT Skyfather level. He's herald level on a good day. Superman reacted badly when Zod broke his jaw, getting every bone in his body shattered against Zeus is really gonna suck.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
In spite of the verbal diarrhea of some Supes fanboys, he IS NOT Skyfather level. He's herald level on a good day. Superman reacted badly when Zod broke his jaw, getting every bone in his body shattered against Zeus is really gonna suck.

No one said he was read the thread confused rabid marvelite big grin

Khellendros
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No one said he was read the thread confused rabid marvelite big grin
...Okay, then you explain to me how someone takes on a skyfather if they are not themselves skyfather level? Jedi Whatshisname seems to think Superman would have no problem taking down Marvel's Zeus, and that's a load of crap.

whirlysplat
Well ignore him, this thread is so one sided its pointless, Zeus would hammer Supes. Sentry is making these in an attempt to prove Supes is weaker than beings like Zeus which everyone knows big grin Its Spam big grin

leonidas
<<Well ignore him, this thread is so one sided its pointless, Zeus would hammer Supes>.

zeus would certainly win, but the avengers gave zeus hell once, and thor gave him a massive fight. supes would do some damage before he went down, just as thor and the avengers did. (the energy capt marvel hurt zeus reportedly worse than and mortal had ever hurt him before.)

armandovalles
If it's Post-crisis Supes, then Zeus wins in about 10 milliseconds.

If it's Pre-crisis Supes, then Zeus still wins, but it is a little harder this time.

If it's Superman Prime, Supes would win after a long, hard fought battle.

If its the Kryptonian, Zeus wins, as the Kryptonian is about equal to Pre-crisis Supes.

If its Blue or Red energy Supes, Zeus wins in about one minute.

If its Superman from Godfall, Zeus wins after a long, hard fought battle.

kgkg
what? Supes vs Zues is this is joke?

Jack Daniels
ah well least we have prime....lol...unless it was just a fistfight or or a superman DC comic! no point in debating

leonidas
don't forget - an enraged hercules ko'd zeus in his second ltd series. (out of continuity, but still . . .) zeus is said to be odin's equal, but his feats are much less than odin's. of course he would win this fight, but it would last somewhat longer than 10 milliseconds . . .

and from what i've learned of prime, he would crush zeus.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
what? Supes vs Zues is this is joke?

No its Spam Kg Sentry has lsot the plotsmile

Jack Daniels
Zeus is magical supes Im sure could knock him out if he got the chance but I doubt Zeus would give him the chance....wave of the hand and supes is burning in hades....lol...magical fire so it will burn....ouch!

DrDoom
I STILL find it funny that Sentry is hating on Superman...while he's named after a Marvel character that is a blatant ripoff. How can you like a ripoff of a character--but hate the very person that inspired his creation?

I think Sent has potential--but he hasn't DONE anything yet! You don't see Nightwing going "Superman is so cool, I remember when he stalemated three of the Oan guardians." Or "Superman is immortal, he has infinite power."

It's show, not tell...and Supes has been showing people for decades why he's the world's top superhero.

shaolin9976
People will always find a way to beat the greatest hero ever!

leonidas
<<It's show, not tell...and Supes has been showing people for decades why he's the world's top superhero.>.

well said, my good doctor.

DrDoom
smokin'

whirlysplat
Yes well said Doctor Doom big grin

shaolin9976
This thread is a joke...people finds ways to weaken Superman all the time..and yet he is still the most famous character of all this comics characters...

whirlysplat
very true Shaolin the one on this board who tries to do it in almost every post is Sentry big grin

DrDoom
I'm telling you...Marvel hired him to promote Sentry and slander Supes...

whirlysplat
I reckon they did he seems a bit mad to me

leonidas
hehehhe. careful, doc. or you'll be on sentry's ignore list too!

smile

and whirly, i keep forgetting to ask, but what/who is the character in your sig?

whirlysplat
He is Miracleman Leo from the greatest comic series ever written by Alan Moore, unfortunately due to copyright and legal arguments it is unavaille at the moment. It was initially called Marvelman as a strip in the 50's and 60's but Moore revised it into something wonderful far better than the Watchmen.

The first url is genius but needs to be read last

http://www.bunkerforums.com/archive/index.php/t-5995.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Moore#Marvelman.2FMiracleman

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/marvman.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Moore

Sentry
Originally posted by DrDoom
I STILL find it funny that Sentry is hating on Superman...while he's named after a Marvel character that is a blatant ripoff. How can you like a ripoff of a character--but hate the very person that inspired his creation?

I think Sent has potential--but he hasn't DONE anything yet! You don't see Nightwing going "Superman is so cool, I remember when he stalemated three of the Oan guardians." Or "Superman is immortal, he has infinite power."

It's show, not tell...and Supes has been showing people for decades why he's the world's top superhero.

What? Not done anything yet?

He stopped the Void. What were earth heroes doing?

Cowering like little school girls in fear.

Hating on Superman?

I posted it to prove points. This guy said:

Blatant rip off? Opinions Vary. And yours means shit to me.

smokin'

Oh, I've told a 2 people why I put whirly on my ignore list via private message. Other than that, I'm not putting anyone else on there.

whirlysplat
lol nutter

DrDoom
Originally posted by Sentry
What? Not done anything yet?

He stopped the Void. What were earth heroes doing?

Cowering like little school girls in fear.

Hating on Superman?

I posted it to prove points. This guy said:

Blatant rip off? Opinions Vary. And yours means shit to me.

smokin'

Oh, I've told a 2 people why I put whirly on my ignore list via private message. Other than that, I'm not putting anyone else on there.

So...one blatant DC fanboy shoots off at the mouth and you go on a Superman hate fest? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Opinions vary on Sentry being a Superman ripoff??
Your denial sustains me...

Oh, and the shit gag is getting old...like, "I'm Rick James *****!!" old.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DrDoom
So...one blatant DC fanboy shoots off at the mouth and you go on a Superman hate fest? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Opinions vary on Sentry being a Superman ripoff??
Your denial sustains me...

Oh, and the shit gag is getting old...like, "I'm Rick James *****!!" old.

Actually I read a lot of Marvel and Indies as well as you will find out my friend when you read a lot of my other posts big grin but its ok over the fanboy comment its an easy mistake.

DrDoom
You're JediMasterLuke5 too?? confused

I was talking about the guy whose quotes he was using as ammo. Not you Oh Whirly one...

whirlysplat
Not i'm not, sorry DD, am I forgiven big grin

DrDoom
No prob, it's good to be paranoid...just ask Batman.

leonidas
heheh. and fascinating stuff, whirly. i'd never heard of miracleman/marvelman. you got any of those original issues? good stuff, as usual. i've read some v is for vendetta. good stuff. i've never been a HUGE fan of moore, though i respect what he's done for the industry.

by the way, i wonder whom sentry told his reasons to . . .

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
heheh. and fascinating stuff, whirly. i'd never heard of miracleman/marvelman. you got any of those original issues? good stuff, as usual. i've read some v is for vendetta. good stuff. i've never been a HUGE fan of moore, though i respect what he's done for the industry.

by the way, i wonder whom sentry told his reasons to . . .

God knows who he is talking to Leo he is completely unhinged lately imo laughing out loud

Yes I have all of the Black and White UK originals in Warrior and the entire run of Eclipse reprints of Warrior right through to Gaimans run.
Miracleman redefined comics, if you asked comics writers they would tell you so. I also have all the trades, look up how much they are worth on ebay big grin thanks to idiot Mcfarlane. However I hope they do get reprinted as a whole generation is missing something so special Leo big grin

olympian
Well im new to this board and already had a laught with a thread like this wink

Also nice to know a miracleman fan, hes one of the characters that should be published again if not for.....burocricy and mad creators stick out tongue

Any idea if they are going to be published again? I know marvel had ideias about it some time ago....

guy222
zeus ftw

D-Block
This wouldn't be a fight at all. Zeus wins with ease.

norrinradd43
Marvel Zeus ftw

Soljer
Torquasm-Vo for the win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Marvel's version. This one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Zeusandomnipotentbeings.bmp

Zeus is right there under LT. thumb up zeus wins

JakeTheBank
Spite.

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

tkitna
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite.

batdude123
Of course it's spite.

Adam Warlock was one of the forum's biggest Superman haters of all time.

MasterMyOwnMind
Well your quote was wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.