Dr. Doom VS. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Both get a month of prep.

evil face

RayIsGay
Dr. Doom all the way. No matter what. DONT DISPUTE ME!

Sentry
Up

CorderaMitchell
Joker, the ugliest one wins.

Dark Thor
dr. doom

Sentry
UP

King KAM
joker.

EsteemedLeader
I like both, but I'm going to have to go with Doom. Joker is undoubtedly an incredibly dangerous individual, but Doom has a castle...

8bitChris
Doom has a planet :P.

Doom wins.

King KAM
joker

Orestes
Doom with no prep beats Joker with a lifetime of prep.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Orestes
Doom with no prep beats Joker with a lifetime of prep.

Now that's just wreckless posting...

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Now that's just wreckless posting...

No, it's the truth. Joker is not even an insect to Doom. No matter how much prep-time you give the Joker, there's no way he's EVER going to be able to win. He's outclassed in every conceivable area in this fight, and probably even in a few inconceivable ones.

For the next fight, let's have "A single ant w/prep vs. Spider-Man." stick out tongue

thesilverspider
exactly

King KAM
joker

kgkg
Originally posted by King KAM
joker
Joker wins smile

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg
Joker wins smile
*takes kgkg off of his hitlist*

kgkg
*takes kgkg off of his hitlist*
so that red dot it was you huh?

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg
so that red dot it was you huh?
no that was black wolverine, but i killed him......

Wynndar
I see Doom flash frying Joker just like one of his punk ass lackey's around the castle.

Tron
Naw, Doom just gets a Doombot to do it, Joker's not even worth his time.wink

Jargon343
Nah, Dooms really smart which means he makes use of logic alot. Joker laughs at logic

Wynndar
Well he's gonna laugh himself to a very burnt crsip in this case.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
Well he's gonna laugh himself to a very burnt crsip in this case.
*scowls and writes wyndarr on his hitlist*

long pig
Well, Doom has only taken over the world twice.

Joker, on the other hand, has lost to Batman....

Therefore, Joker wins.

MERCILOUS
Someone should have given Joker Iron Man's armor.

IronFistofDoom
I can't belive anyone would actually thing the joker has a chance. Doom is hands down one of the most powerful Marvel characters ever. I mean he has stolen the powers of Galactis, Silver Surfer, and lets see oh yeah the Behonder plus he reprogramed Ultron to do his bidding and has the Hulk, the Xmen and the Fantastic Four either doing his bidding or atleast on his side in a fight. Even without his suit he Joker has no chance cause Doom is also a competent magic user as well and having an entire army and the resources of a small country helps as well.

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by IronFistofDoom
I can't belive anyone would actually thing the joker has a chance. Doom is hands down one of the most powerful Marvel characters ever. I mean he has stolen the powers of Galactis, Silver Surfer, and lets see oh yeah the Behonder plus he reprogramed Ultron to do his bidding and has the Hulk, the Xmen and the Fantastic Four either doing his bidding or atleast on his side in a fight. Even without his suit he Joker has no chance cause Doom is also a competent magic user as well and having an entire army and the resources of a small country helps as well.

Et voila!!!

Wynndar
Doom killed a lion with his bare hands too...He's actually a pretty bad ass fighter.

jrodslam
Doom killed a lion with his bare hands too...He's actually a pretty bad ass fighter.

As in killed a lion without his armor? Interesting if so.

But hes not a bad fighter at all.

Wynndar
Yea...he was stripped naked by the Dreaming Celestial and banished to another dimension...conquered it in 4 issues of his comic, then came back to Earth and beat Reed Richards in a dual.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tron
Naw, Doom just gets a Doombot to do it, Joker's not even worth his time.wink Ditto

Mainstream
yeah...Doom don't have time for Clowns

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Well, Doom has only taken over the world twice.

Joker, on the other hand, has lost to Batman....

Therefore, Joker wins. Actually Joker has taken over the world AND the universe. He's also beaten Batgirl in hand to hand combat. He's also killed off or crippled many a prominant character.

Mainstream
he cripple Babs Gorden and killed JT Robin (who got better)

Juntai
Originally posted by Mainstream
he cripple Babs Gorden and killed JT Robin (who got better) He also killed Comissioner Gordons wife for example. He's killed millions of second raters also.. It's been stated in Batman comics, that on an average night out he kills more than a hundred people, it's also been stated that he's never been locked down for more than 6 hours.

Mainstream
and he killed Batman's Dog Ace in Batman: the last bark.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mainstream
and he killed Batman's Dog Ace in Batman: the last bark. ? lolol.

Not saying he'd win though, but Joker is a much more impressive than most give him credit for.

Mainstream
the Joker pretty crafty in his own right..but more crafty than Doom?

leonheartmm
why hasnt bats killed him yet? i mean hes a homicidal maniac.

wolverine8888
joker who fights and beats batman gunna beat doom who beats the whole FF lol funny

Smaxxer
Originally posted by leonheartmm
why hasnt bats killed him yet? i mean hes a homicidal maniac.
True. He's supposed to be one of the smartest people in DC, so why is it that hard to keep that skinny clown from the streets ?

It's ridiculous if you ask me.

jrodslam
Joker is also one of the smartest in DC.

Smaxxer
That says a lot about DC.

EsteemedLeader
One of the arguments here is that Doom steals powers from people, therefore he must win.

Well Joker stole the powers of Mr. Mxyzptlk and turned the entire world into his own twisted play thing.

Beyonder
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Well Joker stole the powers of Mr. Mxyzptlk and turned the entire world into his own twisted play thing. .

Stole? He tricked the Imp to give him the powers. Doom can do the same. Hell, he tricked Strange and Mephisto and saved his mother's soul using his wit.

Doom's also stolen powers by resorting to his tech. Joker became god-like once. An insignificant number compared to Doom's.

Swanky-Tuna
I vote Doom. I recently saw Doom fight that lion naked. Doom only needed one punch to give that lion a quick, honorable death.

DrDoom101
Dr. Doom wins. He's smarter than Joker in every way except clownish ways

LGodamus
doom wins eleven outta ten

Wynndar
Originally posted by Juntai
He also killed Comissioner Gordons wife for example. He's killed millions of second raters also.. It's been stated in Batman comics, that on an average night out he kills more than a hundred people, it's also been stated that he's never been locked down for more than 6 hours.

This is retarded...someone should just shoot him.

Tron
This is retarded...someone should just shoot him.

I vote that Wonder Woman does it.wink

(And a stray thought, don't be too surprised if the Joker bogards his way into the Secret Society, since ain't no way in hell the rest of the villains will invite him, the damn psycho.)

Swanky-Tuna
I think Batman wants Joker to be free so he has someone to fight.

Pointinel
DR. DOOM!

NOW SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Batman is a paranoid and a near maniac on the same level of the Joker.
The only difference between theme are the outfits, the style, and what they do.
Joker kills and creates havok cause is fun to him and cause he has the brain and the resources to do it.
Batman fight crime cause he's so obsessed with it he don't even has a social life or friends, except for the JLA.

xmarksthespot
The JLA are more coworkers than friends. If they didn't work together I don't think they'd invite him to parties. Poor Batsy.

Doombot wins. Doom is occupied with more important matters.

K3VIL
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The JLA are more coworkers than friends. If they didn't work together I don't think they'd invite him to parties. Poor Batsy.

Doombot wins. Doom is occupied with more important matters.
Yeah, like drinking french wine and planning on his next move on the Fantastic Four.
Or maybe he's playing chess with Black Panther

Juntai
Beating Batgirl is more impressive of a hand to hand feat than beating a lion, and conquering the universe is a more impressive feat than nearly conquering the world.

I still think it's likely for Doom to win,... I'm just saying.. you guys give Joker no credit.

Wynndar
Are u serious? Fighting a lion naked? I know its just comic books...but thats just about one of the toughest things a person can do...get naked and fight a 500lb lion. Batgirl might be a pretty awesome martial artist...but lets be honest a human martial artist couldnt even stand up to a leopard, jaguar, or panther...let alone fight a Lion twice their size without weapons.

Concerning the Universe...Doom was in the running for the infinity gauntlet...but he was beat out by that darn Thanos. For some reason I can't see the Joker competing with Thanos for position of top villain of the universe.

Juntai
Are u serious? Fighting a lion naked? I know its just comic books...but thats just about one of the toughest things a person can do...get naked and fight a 500lb lion. Batgirl might be a pretty awesome martial artist...but lets be honest a human martial artist couldnt even stand up to a leopard, jaguar, or panther...let alone fight a Lion twice their size without weapons. Even Batman during Bruce Wayne Murders kicked at nightwing hard enough to bend one of the tempered steel beams of the batcave. Killing a lion in real life is decently impressive, but not in the comic world... shit, Russel Crowe killed some in Gladiator.

Concerning the Universe...Doom was in the running for the infinity gauntlet...but he was beat out by that darn Thanos. For some reason I can't see the Joker competing with Thanos for position of top villain of the universe. Joker actually conquered the universe for a time, it was a series called "Emperor Joker". And Batgirl could kill a lion with ease. An average punch of hers can kill a human. When she was first introduced as a character she showed up and Batman said "Watch this guy and make sure he does't get up. If he awakes hit him with enough force to crush a skull. He's a meta human." The guy woke up later and she punched him not only hard enough to knock him back out, but knocked him THROUGH the floorboards.

Wynndar
Thats pretty impressive...I can only say its confusing that she lost in a fight against a "kinda peak human" like Joker.

Regardless of whether or not Batgirl can kill a lion, who is by the way more resilient than a human, I still think a Lion would eat Joker.

Here is a clip of a Lion taking multiple shots from a high pressure hunting rifle. Notice how the bullets go right through the animal and hit the dirt. I certainly think a Lion could survive forces that would normally kill a human instantly. And a lion's skull in no way resembles a human's which is relatively fragile.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/lionhunt.html

Juntai
Thats pretty impressive...I can only say its confusing that she lost in a fight against a "kinda peak human" like Joker.

Regardless of whether or not Batgirl can kill a lion, who is by the way more resilient than a human, I still think a Lion would eat Joker.

Here is a clip of a Lion taking multiple shots from a high pressure hunting rifle. Notice how the bullets go right through the animal and hit the dirt. I certainly think a Lion could survive forces that would normally kill a human instantly. And a lion's skull in no way resembles a human's which is relatively fragile.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/lionhunt.html Like I said, in real life, a Lion is an impressive enemy.. in the comic world, Robin could kill an entire pack with relative ease. You gotta remember the caliber of enemies even "peak human" comic people face. They are well above and beyond our measurements.

Wynndar
Could Robin kill a pack of them naked? Oh and i think u accidentally messed up that last quote.

Im not saying Doom killed a Lion in his armor. In his armor Doom fought Terrax.

Doom has his armor in this fight, so the physical abilities of Joker are moot.

Juntai
Could Robin kill a pack of them naked? Oh and i think u accidentally messed up that last quote.

Im not saying Doom killed a Lion in his armor. In his armor Doom fought Terrax.

Doom has his armor in this fight, so the physical abilities of Joker are moot. I was never arguing that it was. I just said Joker had his own impressive feats.

Someone was saying Doom nearly dominated the planet..Joker did that too when a doctor decided to play a "trick" on him, and tell him he was going to die, he pretty much took over the planet. This is also where those scenes of Superman smashing Doomsday in like two punches is from.. Joker took over the white-house gassed Lex and released Doomsday. He also released "Joker Rain" essentially the components of Joker gas in an "acid rain" type of deal, and took over countries and continents.

Joker also DID dominate the universe in Emperor Joker.

Doom killed a lion with his hands, Joker beat a much more impressive Batgirl with his.

Wynndar
Both of us can give some pretty good examples of both characters. I dont know many of the Jokers high showings. The list for Doom goes on and on as well. I was just entertaining the thought that Doom could kill Joker without his armor. Thats not the point though..Doom does have his armor. Doom can and has conquered the Earth and given it back. Additionally, he lost the power of the Beyonder due to his own subconscious, not because he was beaten by the heroes. Give them both prep and Doom wins...no prep Doom wins. Give the Joker prep and Doom no prep and Doom still wins. This is a lopsided fight, even if people aren't giving him enough credit, Joker is still no match for Doom.

Juntai
Both of us can give some pretty good examples of both characters. I dont know many of the Jokers high showings. The list for Doom goes on and on as well. I was just entertaining the thought that Doom could kill Joker without his armor. Thats not the point though..Doom does have his armor. Doom can and has conquered the Earth and given it back. Additionally, he lost the power of the Beyonder due to his own subconscious, not because he was beaten by the heroes. Give them both prep and Doom wins...no prep Doom wins. Give the Joker prep and Doom no prep and Doom still wins. This is a lopsided fight, even if people aren't giving him enough credit, Joker is still no match for Doom. 5th Dimension imps and bands of heros had to take down Joker, but I aggree, in an average showing Doom impresses me more, as a quality bad-guy, they both make my top ten, I'm just pointing out.. Joker is not just "some crazy dude".. even though he is.

Wynndar
Joker is an awesome character...not because of how powerful he is...he's more like an archetype, a very dark and artistic portrayal.

Doom is similar in some ways...but he's also defined by his raw power.

Dr.Fate
This is in no way fair. Dr. Doom can make all kinds of crazy machines like the one that stole Silver Surfers powers. The Joker is just some guy. A really ugly crazy guy that hates bats.

Smaxxer

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/lionhunt.html
Too bad these so-called hunters weren't killed by that lion. Bunch of bored accountants looking for a thrill, and therefore wanting to kill an animal.

That's pathetic.

Oops, topic topic. Doom wins.

Wynndar
Yea I was hoping the lion would maul those fncking @ssholes.

Mider
how would Dr Doom do against superman and the jla?

Big Sexy
bump

Templares
Doom wins. Joker feats doesnt make sense.

grey fox
Doom wins with ease , this is a guy who cobbled together a power stealer in five-ten minutes and has built a time machine.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

So he alllows "millions" of civilians to die out of his own personal enjoyment of competeing with the clown. Some hero...

Grimm22
joker.

I hope your kidding sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Naw, Doom just gets a Doombot to do it, Joker's not even worth his time.wink

yes

Drifter
Both get a month of prep? Can Joker really hold his concentrate on something other than Batman for that long? He'll start by planning to kill Dr Doom and then he changes his mind and starts planning to kill Dr Phil before the first week is over. By the time Doom-bots finally come for him he'll be planning to kill everyone called Nigel.

Tassadar
Doom 10/10, not even a contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.