Namorita vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Princess Royal of the Ocean

versus

The Sensational She-Hulk

Both are possessed of enormous strength and durability!

Both are fast!

Namorita can fly!

Who wins this battle of the slightly misshapen babes?

black robb
She Hulk

GalacticStorm
She hulk is waaaay stronger than namorita or namor.

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
She hulk is waaaay stronger than namorita or namor. Stronger than Namor? Not really

She Hulk punched Silver Surfer all that did was hurt herself.

Namor is so underrated he has battle the Hulk, and Thing and has won.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
Stronger than Namor? Not really

She Hulk punched Silver Surfer all that did was hurt herself.

Namor is so underrated he has battle the Hulk, and Thing and has won.

KG she hulk has increased in strength in the last 6 months she is now much stronger than the likes of thing, hercules, wonderman, collossus etc. Its in the comics. Check out her recent 12 issue series it was really good. She hulk wins this btw and yes she is much stronger than namor. Whether she'd beat him in a fight is another matter. She'd whup namorita though

GalacticStorm
Ive missed ya kg where ya been? big grin

kgkg
Ive missed ya kg where ya been? big grin
around

kgkg
KG she hulk has increased in strength in the last 6 months she is now much stronger than the likes of thing, hercules, wonderman, collossus etc. Its in the comics. Check out her recent 12 issue series it was really good. She hulk wins this btw and yes she is much stronger than namor. Whether she'd beat him in a fight is another matter. She'd whup namorita though
what now she he can lift 1000 tons?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
what now she he can lift 1000 tons?

Well if thats what the strongest of those i mentioned can press then i guess she can press that much at least. She let hercules beat her in an arm wrestle because of his pride. She knew it meant a lot more to her, the captions stated that she hulk wasnt trying in the slightest despite herc really going for it.

She hulk in the same issue also maxed out the things maximum lifting capacity with one arm.

CorderaMitchell
That I agree to without a doubt.

jrodslam

Namor is stronger than Thing, Hercules(fresh out of water) Wonderman, and Colossus.

What makes you think shes much stronger than Namor?

I agree she may be stronger than Namorita, but i doubt Namor. Like kgkg said, she can lift 1000 tons now?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jrodslam
Namor is stronger than Thing, Hercules(fresh out of water) Wonderman, and Colossus.

What makes you think shes much stronger than Namor?

I agree she may be stronger than Namorita, but i doubt Namor. Like kgkg said, she can lift 1000 tons now?

Namor has always been shown to be on a par with the thing with them both being class 85 until recently when they were upgraded to low level class 100. Namor has never been shown to have strength far in excess of either thing or hercules like she hulk so recently has. Have a read of she hulks recent series and find out for yourself otherwise just accept it. Its common knowledge on these forums now that she was recently given a major upgrade and has to wear a suit to regulate her powers. Either way this is off topic and she hulk would whup namorita

jrodslam
Namor has always been shown to be on a par with the thing with them both being class 85 until recently when they were upgraded to low level class 100. Namor has never been shown to have strength far in excess of either thing or hercules like she hulk so recently has. Have a read of she hulks recent series and find out for yourself otherwise just accept it. Its common knowledge on these forums now that she was recently given a major upgrade and has to wear a suit to regulate her powers. Either way this is off topic and she hulk would whup namorita

On par with Thing? Namor has always has a strength advantage over Thing. Past present whatever. From what i recall, NAmors feats of strength has been more than those of Hercules and Thing as well.

Im not saying She-Hulk didnt get upgraded. I never said that. Nor am i denying it. You just came out by saying shes stronger than Namor, this person and that person. When in actuality, Namor fresh out of water is stronger than Hercules and Thing. But yes this is off topic.

She-Hulk beats Namorita.

ScarletSpider
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0093.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0111.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/earnieandbaby.gif

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0093.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0111.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/earnieandbaby.gif

Good man!! big grin

xmarksthespot
Namorita's outclassed only thing she's got going for her is she can fly away.

jrodslam
Yup. laughing

GalacticStorm
In the pic shes maxing out the things setting with one arm and showing shes clearly waaay stronger than herc all with her jupiter suit on. The suit cuts her power back to manageable levels. Im sorry JR but she is clearly stronger than namor.

stormfront13
yes, she did both of those things while wearing her suit which cuts back power. even with the suit on she wasn't even trying either , we don't have an excact figure on strength, but it is stronger than namors

DarkCrawler
I think it goes like this:

She-Hulk>Namor/Hercules>Thing.

stormfront13
if you put hercules on par with namor then she-hulk is waaaaay stronger than namor

DarkCrawler
Yes...I haven't claimed that she wouldn't...

shaolin9976
She Hulk is not only stronger than Namorita...she's also hotter!!! I'm going with Green!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.