Superman v. Sentry v. Hyperion v. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
The Sentry and Hyperion appear to be the Marvel Superman and I believe Goku is the Anime Superman (human like alien comes to Earth with sup powers). So in a way, Which Superman would win?

Timslar
Well let's not forget how very inconsistent DBZ is. Just thought I'd add that.

I mean come on, Vegeta destroys planets effortlessly even before coming to Earth the first time and when Kid Buu makes a ball of energy powerful enough to destory a planet no one can stop him 'cause it's too powerful. When they are supposedly several thousand times stronger than they were.

Sentry
This thread is gonna get closed. No DBZ characters.

whirlysplat
Excellent thread and makes a damn good point keep up the good wotk guys.

I Salute you rock

Whirly big grin

WAF3001
IS no one going to actually post who would win the fight. I know you said it in the poles and "Who the f**k cares....." is winning. Come on. I think this is a great idea. Four versions of basically the same guy. Also, I don't see why you can't post DBZ. It is a comic right???

P.S. Also, for more of my great Vs. ideas check out the video games vs. forum. I'm like the only one there and have started some good threads.

Sentry
Forum rules. Moderators will close the thread. DBZ is manga/anime. Manga/Anime have their own section.

whirlysplat
It is four versions of the same guy all based on this one by Philip Wylie:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345477&highlight=Gladiator+Superman

Know your comics big grin

Know the Ehirly one rock

WAF3001
Well, they are all copies op Doc Savage then. And DBZ is a comic. Manga are comics. They are japanese comics! And Goku is relevant to this! It's to help say he is a copy of Supes (who is a copy of Savage)

GalacticStorm
I just checked out that link Whirly. Looking for that comic for 30 years? Just how old are you? By the sounds of it youre old enough to be my daddy lol. Youre still cool tho. In a wise, mature way.

WAF3001
Who actually voted for the Sentry, cuz he's losing

Sentry
Goku will be the first to fall. Sentry and Supes will be the last ones standing.

Let's assume, Sentry stalemated Galactus. Until the New Avengers 7 through 9 come out, none of you can't prove that he didn't. big grin

If you can, please name what issue and what #

Sentry will then wipe the floor with Superman. big grin

Zod4Life
I say that Goku wins this fight.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Goku will be the first to fall. Sentry and Supes will be the last ones standing.

Let's assume, Sentry stalemated Galactus. Until the New Avengers 7 through 9 come out, none of you can't prove that he didn't. big grin

If you can, please name what issue and what #

Sentry will then wipe the floor with Superman. big grin

Pointless post unless you understand what assumption means making an ass of you and me, which I am not keen on.

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Zod4Life
No comment at the moment.Except I'm still thinking that Goku can beat Supes.

CorderaMitchell
Goku CAN beat superman................

Zod4Life
Everyone's got an opinion.

Zod4Life
Or were you agreeing with me?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I just checked out that link Whirly. Looking for that comic for 30 years? Just how old are you? By the sounds of it youre old enough to be my daddy lol. Youre still cool tho. In a wise, mature way.

Old enough to have every X man first run from 104 up bought in order big grin including a first edition on 137 and a copy of giant size Xmen 1 Krakatoa big grin

Zod4Life
How old are you?

I'm 11.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Old enough to have every X man first run from 104 up bought in order big grin including a first edition on 137 and a copy of giant size Xmen 1 Krakatoa big grin

If i guess it right will you just tell me? Pleeeaase. Well you have to at least be 40

Zod4Life
I'm 11.Just letting you guys know.

GalacticStorm
awwwww what a lil cutie

Solidus Snake
quite frankly...this depends on which level Goku u mean

level 1 or 2 would not

level 3 may ahve a chance

level 4 goku has de best chance, but underneath a yellow sun, its hard to tell.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
awwwww what a lil cutie

Thanks for the compliment. embarrasment big grin

WAF3001
The battle starts with Goku at reg. level and the fight lasts until night. Goku has his tail so he'd be able to go SS4 if he can keep up his strength during the day.

Zod4Life
If he has his tail and the fight goes into the nightime and he looks at the moon and it's full,he'll become a giant ape and he'll really give Superman a hard time then!

WAF3001
But, Goku ould be tired from fighting these guys all day. He'd have to stay SS3 to stay in the fight so, he'd be burning a lot of energy. I don't know if he could sustain his golden oozaru and become SS4. Plus, once he loses his SS3, he'd probably get creamed while he's trying to take a senzu bean.

DarkCrawler
I just...I just don't like DBZ...so I say that Sentry wins.

Seriously, how can someone take an opponent named "Kid Buu" seriously...

Mainstream
indeed.

Solidus Snake
supes doesnt really get tired...goku would tire long before he did

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

true...Goku is serverly overrated kermit

kgkg
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
tired?

ya but Goku at level 18 000 can easily blow planets up.

now Goku is what 500 000 000 do the match he kills them all.

WAF3001
Yes, everyone knows Goku's power level, but we don't know any of the other guys' power levels so we can't base anything on that!

CorderaMitchell
goku is the most overpowered character ever.

WAF3001
I believe Goku only has a chance when a Super Saiyan 3 or higher. Why is no one talking about the other three. Hyperion has wicked powers in the alternate timeline of Exiles. He's also really cool in Supreme Power. The Sentry is now the stognest guy in the New Avengers. Superman's getting a new movie. Don't just talk about can Goku win or lose. Talk about all four choices.

Paola
WAF3001: Anime characters are not allowed in battles in this forum.

Why? 'cause for some strange reason, forum members end up fighting about it AND 'cause there's an anime forum on KMC (somewhere whistle )

so I'll close this and don't open a new one, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.