Lestat Vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
The vampire Lestat from the Anne Rice novels, after the Body Thief encounter. (If you know the books well I encourage the use of other characters in place of Lestat too- like Marius and Khayman)

Vs.

The most powerful vampire in comics (Well...I assume.) Dracula.

DarkCrawler
What can Lestat do?

whirlysplat
Good Thread but it will get closed sadly.

Lestat has tasted the blood of the first Vampires he is uber powerful, he can even survive the sun big grin

Timslar
That was fast.

Um, I guess if you read the books it would be easiest. But here goes, my best explanation..

He can fly and run faster than the human eye can see (Very easily...if he ran or flew at like 10% speed I'd imagine a human still couldn't see him move) he is telekinetic and telepathic, he can also ignite things with his mind.

Physical strength level I'm not sure. Before his most recent and biggest upgrade he was able to fold a penny 4-8 times (I forget which). But since that he has gotten much stronger.

Timslar
Sorry for the double post...but why is this getting closed?
Ah yes, I forgot to add he could survive the sun.

whirlysplat
Its not omics Tim so it will get closed. Lestat hammers Drac by the way big grin

Timslar
But...Dracula is a comic character, hmm I guess I was wrong about the rules. *Shrug* Won't make that mistake again.

And I think he'd win too, pretty easily.

whirlysplat
I might be wrong, I hoe it isn't mate, its a novel (pun intended) thread big grin

Timslar
A novel thread. Heh, why didn't I think to say that? =P
I just joined so my aim is to bring my interesting threads here. So hopefully I can make fights as long as one of the characters is from a comic book. doctor <--I will cure the board of boring threads!

whirlysplat
its a good idea just avoid anime that guarantees the thread gets closed big grin

whobdamandog
Actually there was a Interview with the Vampire comic published a few years back..So technically lestat does qualify as a comic book character..muhaahahahaha..the thread lives on...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Actually there was a Interview with the Vampire comic published a few years back..So technically lestat does qualify as a comic book character..muhaahahahaha..the thread lives on...

Cool stuff, we need a cross genre vs thread where books TV etc can face off big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.