midnighter vs deathstroke in public.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
okay lets say that deathstroke and midnighter are both having a bad day. and they are both just looking for an excuse to whip somebody's ass. both are in civilian clothes.and they just happen to bump into each other at the mall.one of them says "watch it *****"fight starts now.

whirlysplat
Midnighter needs no excuse to do anything to someones arseeek! He has Apollo.

Midnighter takes this anyway big grin

Dizzle
Since neither of them really care about human lives that much, I don't see how much being in public would affect the fight. Except that there's more stuff to block projectiles with...

I really have no idea, seeing as I know not a lot about Midnighter. They both have similar powers, as far as I know. Good fight, either way. Based on what I've heard, I think MN'er edges Slade out 6/10.

And come now Whirly, gay jokes?

mikedgravity
Originally posted by Dizzle
Since neither of them really care about human lives that much, I don't see how much being in public would affect the fight. Except that there's more stuff to block projectiles with...

I really have no idea, seeing as I know not a lot about Midnighter. They both have similar powers, as far as I know. Good fight, either way. Based on what I've heard, I think MN'er edges Slade out 6/10.

so you would not want to see midnighter and deathstroke fight in a crowded mall. y'know in the real world if it happened that would be awesome.

Dizzle
I'm saying I wouldn't want to be in the mall when it happened. I was just commenting that neither really has the exploitable weakness of defeat by hostage. Both ef em are pretty sick n twisted...

But yea, gallons of blood everywhere would be pretty kickass.

whirlysplat

Its not a joke its a statement of fact big grin As John Lennon said anything that brings love in to the world is ok. Please do not interpret humour as mokery, people can have "good humour".

Keep PC big grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat
I'm saying I wouldn't want to be in the mall when it happened. I was just commenting that neither really has the exploitable weakness of defeat by hostage. Both ef em are pretty sick n twisted...

But yea, gallons of blood everywhere would be pretty kickass.

thinking inocents dying is kick ass come on Dizzle big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Wanderer259
Dude... Let me go do some research, first.

Dizzle
Originally posted by whirlysplat
thinking inocents dying is kick ass come on Dizzle big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Real world, no. Comic book world where there's an infinite supply? Hell yes!!! Blood rules.

batman=God big grin

Solidus Snake
i hope for deathstrokes sake that he wins, cause i shudder to think what midnighter would do to him if he lost.

DigiMark007
With the current rash of deathstroke and street level fights, I was waiting for this one to get made.

I'd give the fight to MN'er 8/10. I'm much more knowledgable about him than Slade, but from what I know of both, I think this is a safe assumption. MN'er is like Deathstroke 2.0, with slight improvements in nearly every category (I'd give MN'er the (slight) nod in strength, speed, and probably not fighting skill, but MN'ers pre-fight analysis due to his cybernetic implants helps a ton against anyone). The only exception is he's one of the good guys this time.

-DM

long pig
I dig these street level fights....better than those damned LT vs Phoenix vs The Word fights.

And who says DS doesn't care about innocents and property damage??

Anyone have any type of bio for midnighter? I know nothing about him.

DigiMark007
Good question LP...

http://members.tripod.com/rikmertens/image/midnighter.html

...Only one I could find. Not a bad one, really. It mentions his super human speed, and his training, as well as his ability to analyze a fight (cybernetic implant enhancements...he literally goes through thousands of battle scenarios a second and it also allows him to analyze physical and/or superhuman enhancements in his opponents). Doesn't mention anything about strength, but from some of the things he's done, he's at least peak human strength...and I'd put him a bit higher (a couple tons maybe).

-DM

DigiMark007
Of course, if I was thinking about picking MN'er, I'd never divulge that site...so consider yourself lucky that I have other (infinitely more nefarious) plans. *laughs evilly...until he realizes that lp is still in the current tournament and he isn't. Then he cries.*

long pig
Sounds like Slade has a twin.
I guess a stalemate, I dunno....kinda like agent x versus deadpool.

What's his healing factor like?

DigiMark007
..healing factor? Slightly enhanced, but nowhere near Wolvie or anything...I don't know the exact extent of it. His blood is also resistant to disease and infection and that sort of stuff...he used it to revive the Doctor from an overdose once. It was also recently shown that he has a second heart (?!?!) as a 'backup' system to his primary heart. That's all I've read about. And most of the time he has a usual assortment of sharp things to throw and stab with.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by long pig
Sounds like Slade has a twin.

Like I said, Deathstroke 2.0...slightly better in some areas...slightly worse in others. I'd give him (MN'er) the slight edge, but a stalemate is a likely scenario.

Also failed to mention he has some sort of metal staff that he likes to carry around and crush skulls with.

whirlysplat
He is not as twisted as Slade he is only gay not into 14 year old schoolgirls like slade is big grin

CorderaMitchell
Midnighter, though the wall would make a good movie scene, dodging bullets women and children dying, cant you see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.