hulk smash world tour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
lets say for some strange and obscure scientific event there are now 50 mindless,savage hulks running around the marvel universe.and they are all in hulk smash mode. who saves the day who dies, etc . magneto,gravitron, prof x, reed richards,doom, are not in the fight,neither are any cosmics or gods.how does the marvel universe stand against these odds.and they are also in full kill kill mode too.

WAF3001
The creator of this stupid thread is first to go (j/k)

mikedgravity
Originally posted by WAF3001
The creator of this stupid thread is first to go (j/k)
well aren't you the hater. oh i just saw the j/k.

Mainstream
hate always makes me see red

WAF3001
That namek dude is weird. I think the top villians of the marvel world join together to kill the Nameks and then, with all of the confusion from the Hulk's the Villains would team up and conquer the world. The villains: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Green Goblin, Evil Lincoln(j/k)

Mainstream
Originally posted by WAF3001
That namek dude is weird. I think the top villians of the marvel world join together to kill the Nameks and then, with all of the confusion from the Hulk's the Villains would team up and conquer the world. The villains: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Green Goblin, Evil Lincoln(j/k)

whome?

jrodslam
Many people are cappable of taking down Hulk.

Jean Grey, Emma frost or anytone with decent telepathy mindrapes him.
Havok has and can take him out.
Iceman freezes the blood flow to the brain and knocks him out.
They take the fight to water, and Namor ko's him again.
Black Bolt whspers sweet nothings in his ear.
Nightcrawler BAMF'S his head off. - Can Hulk regenerate limbs? Like the head?

Sentry
Sentry stops them all. He has had verifiable success with dealing with the Hulk. Or the Void could slaughter them all.

mikedgravity
Originally posted by jrodslam
Many people are cappable of taking down Hulk.

Jean Grey, Emma frost or anytone with decent telepathy mindrapes him.
Havok has and can take him out.
Iceman freezes the blood flow to the brain and knocks him out.
They take the fight to water, and Namor ko's him again.
Black Bolt whspers sweet nothings in his ear.
Nightcrawler BAMF'S his head off. - Can Hulk regenerate limbs? Like the head? but can they take out 50 mindless hulks?

jrodslam
No cosmic's Sentry. Lol.

jrodslam
Originally posted by mikedgravity
but can they take out 50 mindless hulks?

You said they were runing aruond the MArvel universe. I didnt think they were together. I thought they split up?

Jean and Emma could probably take about 20
Havok and Iceman take about 15
Nightcrawler BAMFS away 5
Black Bolt sings to the rest.

Sentry
Sentry isn't cosmic. He drank a serum and became omnipotent. How bout the Void? The Void was created also when he drank the serum. Hulk was scared sh!tless of the Void.

RayIsGay
Godlike Spawn could take down 2 or three of the Hulks. Maybe.

Hulk Power
The Power of Hulk wouldn't be able to be stopped. They would kill everyone and destroy the world. The Hulk's Power is unstoppable.

RayIsGay
Uhhh....Spawn is in New York, and if Hulk heads up their he is DOOMED! Spawn could rip open a gate to hell, and bye bye Hulky!

Hulk Power
Hulk would own Spawn. Spawn wouldn't be able to do jack shit to him. Spawn is cool and all but he's also weak.

WAF3001
With all the Hulk's being developed in one place, the Earth would have a huge weight in one general area hurling the planet towards the sun. (The same thing happend in an episode of Fairly Odd Parents when all of Dimsdale became fat). This destroying of the Earth would eliminate everyone so the discussion is over.

daniel18
bring on the 50 juggernauts evil face

Tough Guy
hulks would kick ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.