Ghost rider VS Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Buggs
Whos got pics of ghost rider vs other marvel heros/villians

and out of this list who would win who would loose

Juggarnaut
wolvie
Spider-man
Captin america
Carnage
Human tourch alone
dare devil

Jimmy Buggs
Juggarnaut wins
wolvie looses
Spider-man wins
Captin america wins
Carnage draw
Human tourch alone looses
dare devil looses

Sentry
Juggernaut Yeah he could take GR down, if GR doesn't use the penance stare.

Wolvie loses

Spider-Man loses

Captain America loses.

Carnage Good Fight, but he loses.

Torch He loses

Daredevil loses.

Jimmy Buggs
ghost rider is that powerful huh, its been awhile since i read any of my old books . Thats why I threw juggy in it, I think if ghost rider starts tormenting his sould he could stop him.

srankmissingnin
Adamantium + Ghostrider = an energy discharge that kos both Ghostrider and Wolverine

GR gets up first... but can you hardly call that a win

Avalonofthewind
Ghost rider beats them all.

Sentry
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Adamantium + Ghostrider = an energy discharge that kos both Ghostrider and Wolverine

Kinda like a double KO

First one up wins.

Jimmy Buggs
Im glad to hear this, alot of people around here only like stupid superman vs hulk or the same played out threads. If ghost rider can beat all of those guys he is the most under rated hero in the MU.

anyone have any pics of him in some fights?

Jimmy Buggs
ghost rider would beat superman

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Spider-man wins
Captin america wins

How could these two win?

Really? Got an ish # by chance? I remember buying a comic where I thought they were going to fight but it turned out to be a team up. Damn Marvel and there deceptive covers.

Originally posted by Sentry
Juggernaut Yeah he could take GR down, if GR doesn't use the penance stare.

Don't forget both his chain and hellfire are magical so Jugg's wouldn't be immune to them, not to mention he's probably like 15x faster than juggs.

K Von Doom

This seems kinda odd. How would an inanimate object like adamantium affect the penance stare?

Sentry
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
How could these two win?

Really? Got an ish # by chance? I remember buying a comic where I thought they were going to fight but it turned out to be a team up. Damn Marvel and there deceptive covers.

Don't forget both his chain and hellfire are magical so Jugg's wouldn't be immune to them, not to mention he's probably like 15x faster than juggs.

Good points. thumb up

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Sentry
Good points. thumb up

Hey, thanks man.

FrothByte
yeah, gr IS probably the most underrated hero out there. im glad their comming up with the movie. hopefully its good. among the list up there maybe spiderman will last the longest, but if he doesn't use his brains he'd probably run out of things to do then tire down and gr owns the match. against the other bad guys, just a penance stare would do.

Wanderer259
I agree. He is very underrated. Why isn't he in comics now? They've brought back Moon Knight (who I also like). Why not Ghost Rider?

LeAtHerRFace
WOW amazing... GR is THAT powerful? I never even knew that? Incredible!!

He would be a good match w/ Spidy, Wolve, and CARNAGE.

Jimmy Buggs
no GR fans have any pics?

shaolin9976
Ghost Rider will only win against Daredevil

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
How could these two win?

I can't think of the issue number off the top of my head, it was in Marvel Comics Presents and the fight lead to a team up. I'll try to find it later tonight.

Wolverine also fought that spikey Ghostrider (was he called Vengeance?)once pretty even until Vengance decided the fight was pointless and left

Maestro
Not sure if ghost rider could beat carnage, the penance stare wouldn't work on him seeing that the symbiote doesn't have a soul.

DarkCrawler
You sure? It is an living and intelligent being...

Sentry
Carnage is tough, but how the hell is Carnage gonna hurt him? Plus he can emit Hellfire. Isn't Carnage more susceptible to fire than sonics? Feel free to correct me, I'm going on hearsay. Anyone besides Whirly.

whirlysplat
How about Shandor Demon Stalker, he would beat Ghostrider in my opinion. big grin

Jimmy Buggs
man i have the old New Fantastic four books, im pretty sure ghost rider got into it with his team mates in those books

Jimmy Buggs
ghost rider vs

iron man
Sabertooth
dead pool
hob goblin
50 cent

Wanderer259
Cletus sure as hell does, though.

Against Iron-Man? Tony will win, just because the armor's so damn powerful. It won't keep GR down forever, but GR really can't get him either.

Against Sabertooth? Sabes is stronger, but the Penance Stare could floor him. I'd say GR loses unless he can tag Sabes with the Stare.

Against Deadpool? DP really can't do anything to him.

Hobgoblin? Done before. GR won.

Against 50 Cent? Dawg, Fitty be from the streets, yo, real hardcore. Wassat foo' Ghos' Rida gonna do? It's Fitty.

Maestro
Basically Venom beat Ghost Rider, when GR tried the penance stare on him he got knocked out because it caused a massive explosion, and carnage is a stronger and more vicious version of Venom, so you make your conclusions.

Btw not sure about the hellfire, it's not actual fire, it's magical in nature so im not sure how it would affect carnage.

Jimmy Buggs
could hell fire hurt superman?

Jimmy Buggs
bumpski

jesserw21
how bout spectre vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.