Sharkboy and Lavagirl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
is it any good?

ThePhantomsKiss
No idea I ain't going to see it

Gotenks13
it is the kind of movie that u don't even plan on seeing,
lile u go to a party and the parents put in on for the kids in the other room
and u get sucked in to the crap

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by spencerspider
is it any good?

**** it.

LLG
I didn't see it. It doesn't look good, in my opinion.

SlipknoT
I dont plan on seeing this peice of crap.

ladygrim
i think it just looks like spy kids and i f...ing hated that movie no expression

general-pain
Think of Spy Kids 3-D: Game over, only ten times worse.

ladygrim
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

BloodRayne2Vamp
Yes its like SpyKids.......

general-pain
Originally posted by ladygrim
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Ken Kenobi
I don't know anyone who would be willing to go see this film. The movie trailers don't do anything for it, and trailers are usually where they put the best scenes.

Not to mention it was partially written by Robert Rodriguez's kids.

ThePhantomsKiss
I loved spy kids!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by ThePhantomsKiss
I loved spy kids!

The first was passable and had it's funny moments. A good family flick.

The second was much worse, a rental flick at best.

3D...terrible terrible movie. I feel sorry I ever watch that movie. There was nothing worthwhile about it. The 3D effects sucked too.

Robert should stick to gritty movies.

general-pain
If the 3-D effects are like the ones in game over, then no I will not see it. Who on earth see's a movie written by a kid.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by spencerspider
is it any good?
Why ask a question like that, when it has a title THAT BAD.

TheFilmProphet
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D was inspired by Robert Rodriguez's son Racer who is seven years old, meaning he must have been around the age of five when he thought up the concept. What successful director decides to create a film solely invested on the ideas and imagination of a five year old child?

general-pain
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D was inspired by Robert Rodriguez's son Racer who is seven years old, meaning he must have been around the age of five when he thought up the concept. What successful director decides to create a film solely invested on the ideas and imagination of a five year old child?

Bingo!!! He should just stick with Sin City type flicks.

DarkCanadian
It's too damn childish.

DineshD
Lets just put it this way.. George Lopez had a farely big role in the movie...and in an interview with E!, he even said it sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.