Lobo vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Lobo

u?

long pig
HmmmMMMmMMM....If sabretooth is in the 50 ton area and still has adamantium bones....it'd be an actual fight, he'd lose, but it'd still be a decent fight.

MERCILOUS
50? I thought tops he was around 15, but either way he's going down.

Xplosive
Lobo kills him

EvilCap America
How could Lobo win?

Hes WOLVERINES Arch-nemesis thus he can actually hurt him something thing even the Hulk couldnt do when he lacked Andamantium.He can also actual hurt him so he must have some form of super speed to hit bullet dodging FTL Wolverine and FASTER than his regeneration can always heal

Ok ok Lobo listens to this speech then uses him for toilet paper

shaolin9976
Lobo wins while eating his lunch!

CorderaMitchell
Lobo's spit is fatal.

K3VIL
Lobo is in Superman's league, he'll smack down Sab without much mercy.

The MISTER
Lobo would torture him the way a bully tortures a stray cat.

grey fox
lobo would frag 'that son of a bastich'

CorderaMitchell
But Sabretooth rivals wolverine, that must mean somehting.

shaolin9976
The only reason why Wolverine beats Lobo in the crossover is because he is more popular than Lobo...and that comics was based on popular votes...now if its based on superhuman powers...then it's no contest.

8bitChris
I'm tired of people blaming popularity for Wolverine's win. Seriously, blame DC and Marvel for setting the ridiculous match-up in the first place. I mean, since it was so impossible for Logan to win they shouldn't have given him the chance to win by letting the fans decide the winner.

Not that it matters much, crossovers never do.

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by shaolin9976
The only reason why Wolverine beats Lobo in the crossover is because he is more popular than Lobo...and that comics was based on popular votes...now if its based on superhuman powers...then it's no contest.

Yes, it is the fans... and the fans choose who wins. And I agree Wolves CAN beat Lobo compared to popularity, and thats all that matters. Besides winning is winning.

Back to the subject... I think that Lobo and Sabre would be an awesome fight. Altough Sabre would eventually get his spine broke and he'd have no choice but to "play dead".

And yes, Lobo is in Supermans league.

Pointinel
how come dc has so many super-duper powerful characters?

but LOBO is cool though... one mean mu****a

long pig
Lobo is super duper....but only because he's an inside joke....he can be made to beat anyone.

LeAtHerRFace
Yes, Lobo is an inside joke. But, he can even beat Superman if he wanted to. Lobo is almost unstoppable.

long pig
The original Lobo was unstoppable, they de-powered him so he could fit into the continuity.
I mean, he could clone himself and make billions of other lobos, no body could beat the guy.

LeAtHerRFace
he's really badass

8bitChris
It's funny how people totally went for the whole Lobo thing. I can imagine a room of ten 35-40 year old DC comic book editors thinking, "Let's make a badass character. Someone who is really badass because he does bad ass things like kill people. This guy will be so badass"

Then two months later....

Then the fan says, "Man Lobo is so badass I can't believe it."

Lobo is pretty badass; but I think his whole schtick got tired a pretty long time ago. The character is a joke; his stories don't really go anywhere and he has no potential to be anything else but a joke.

shaolin9976
Didn't Lobo ate Sabretooth for dinner once.... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.