Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ferdinand
Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns. Am talking about Sunspot with all his powers. strength, flight , blasts etc. I think supes would win but would sunspot put up a fight.

Sunspot vs Warpath. Two of my favourite mutants. help me out here people.

who?-kid
Back in the New Mutants days, Sunspot was really strong, but definitely not invulnerable. Unless this has changed, this will be his downfall.

It will be a very easy victory for Superman.

WAF3001
Sunspot was awesome in the AOA, so I'm going to say he wins.

shaolin9976
Sunspot would put up a fight but not very long. Supes wins this one easily!

WAF3001
no way. sunspot has a lot of potential, especially with three suns. In the AOA, sunspot "evolved" past his human form and was just energy. And that was on Earth!!! Sunspot could beat Supes.

shaolin9976
Let's not forget that superman gets his powers from the sun too..so go figure.

colossus17
ummm you guys do know that superman will also become alot more powerful right.....

WAF3001
Well, does this planet have air? Cause if not, Supes would win. Where is this planet anyways? What galaxy?

colossus17
this fight is basically regular sunspot VS. regular superman.becasue they get the same amount of power up........

shaolin9976
It really doesn't matter...Sunspot is not even in Superman's level...so let's not try and pretend that Sunspot has a shot in beating Superman...the only way for him to win is to get a hold of Kryptonite and the rest...well you know.

colossus17
i agree....

WAF3001
Someone has to stick up for the mutant!

8bitChris
What was the name of the Sunspot that came from the future and whooped on everyone?

shaolin9976
Did he whooped Superman?

8bitChris
Ok, please don't respond to my question if you don't have an answer for it; especially if all your doing to do is respond to it with another question.

shaolin9976
Didn't you bring up a topic about Sunspot whooping everybody's booty? Well, did that include Superman? I just want to know, cause your question sounds like a statement!

8bitChris
See the difference between our questions? I wasn't trying to be a smartass.

No, Superman doesn't exist in Marvel continuity so it's obvious that the answer is that Sunspot didn't fight him. That's what we like to call a "No Duh." here in my neck of the woods.

I think he just beat on the X-Force having attained some super potential he didn't get in the current timeline. The name Sunspot was using slips my mind and I can't remember it.

Can anyone else?

shaolin9976
Point taken. But let's not make the assumption that Sunspot would beat Superman just because he beats up those X-Force team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.