SAy Hello to quotes unlimited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelslove
BATMAN: He's counting on you to blow this place up so he can collect the insurance. By the time you get clear, Kaiser will be miles away laughing at you.
JOKER: I hate it when you make sense
Batman: Can you make telepathic contact?
Aquaman: Do they look like fish to you?!?

Green Lantern: Anyway, why are we always talking about my love life? What's going on between you and Diana?
Batman: Nothing. She's a respected colleague.
Green Lantern: Uh-huh . . .
Batman: I don't have time to pursue a relationship. My work is too important to allow another distractions. Diana is a remarkable woman, she's a valued friend. She's...standing right behind me, isn't she?
Wonder Woman: Don't let that stop you - keep digging
BATMAN: "Gotham police declare war on Batman"?
ALFRED: I gather you've been reading How to Make Friends and Influence People?
BATMAN: Somebody's setting me up.
ALFRED: My heavens! You mean it wasn't you tossing guards out of windows last night?
BATMAN: I only toss butlers, Alfred.

BRUCE: Y'know, we really should have done one more sweep of the city.
DICK: Now just relax, Bruce. You're gonna love 'It's A Wonderful Life'; it's a great movie.
BRUCE: It's not relentlessly cheerful, is it?

(I agree with Bats on that one..I hate that movie)

TNBA

JOKER: Hi-ho, couch potatoes! I'm interrupting the Toilet Bowl to give you my very special New Year's resolution. Starting tonight at midnight, I, your loving Uncle Joker, do solemnly vow not to kill anyone for a whole year which means I'm going to have to work extra fast to bump off a few more of you today!

angelslove
HARLEY: Face it, Harl, this stinks! You're a certified nutso wanted in 12 states and hopelessly in love with a psychopathic clown.

HARLEY: For what it's worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps but there comes a time when a gal wants more. And now all this gal wants is to settle down with her lovin' sweetheart.
BATMAN: You and the Joker?
HARLEY: Right-a-roonie!
BATMAN: Heh heh heh heh. . .
HARLEY: I've never seen you laugh before. . .
BATMAN: Ha ha ha ha!
HARLEY: I don't think I like it!
BATMAN: HA HA HA HA!
HARLEY: Cut it out! You're givin' me the creeps!

JOKER: I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!

BATMAN: I need help.
HARLEY: Well, you've come to the right place! I recommend a lobotomy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.