Dr. Strange vs Various Witches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
A random gauntlet (cos I like random gauntlets).
Dr. Strange fights theses opponents. There is no prep time. How far does Strange get if he is revived to full strength after each fight and how far does he get if he is not revived. If you think he can run the entire gauntlet then do you think he can take on all of them (except 10 and 11) simultaneously.

1. Nico Minoru (from the Runaways series, disregard if you have no idea who she is)
2. Tara (from BtVS, Willow's lesbian lover)
3. Agatha Harkness
4. Zatanna
5. Amanda Sefton/Jimaine Szardos
6. Illyana Rasputin
7. Margali Szardos
8. Willow Rosenberg (BtVS)
9. Wanda Maximoff
10. Dark Willow Rosenberg (BtVS)
11. Insane Wanda Maximoff

(can never tell if I've got the difficulty order right so correct me if I'm wrong)

DarkCrawler
He gets to 4, after that it depends who utters the words first. If he can beat Zatanna, he can probably defeat the whole gauntlet, perhaps Insane Wanda will cause him troubles.

GGgrievous725
i think he would lose dark willow is powerful enought to take him after he fights the others and is tired and weak

shaolin9976
What about Dr. Strange vs Yoda?

EvilCap America
If he gets revived after each fight he makes it hrough easily

If not revived after every fight it depends on how quickly he can get past Zatanna and normal Wanda to take on the Insane Wanda.Most likely Strange is still going make it through

and why not?Hes not the Sorceror pretty good or Sorceror Streetcorner pull a bunny out of a hat pulling hes the fuggin Sorceror Supreme and can knock Death or Galactus on their asses once or twice

long pig
He makes it through very easily. Remember, these peoples reality changing powers can be negated if he knows they are happening.

None of these people have a chance.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
He makes it through very easily. Remember, these peoples reality changing powers can be negated if he knows they are happening.

None of these people have a chance.
how did I know something like this was coming up wink

long pig
Because it's true, and strange owns? big grin

kgkg
Because it's true, and strange owns? big grin yes he wins

long pig
kgkg is TOAA??

kgkg
kgkg is TOAA??
You are correct.

Hey I need to change my sig

long pig
Yeah, I miss those old "I AM GOD!" sigs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.