Animal Crossing Tips.....I Am The Animal Crossing Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FF7 Freak
I Know A Lot About Animal Crossing I Payed Off My LOan Fully No More For Me Just Ask Me How To Gte Stuff.....P.S I Know WHere To Get Plasma Flat Screen T.V In Animal CRossing.

Red Superfly
Insane

WindDancer
FF7 Freak you were warned not post anymore pointless threads.

PINBALL
This is a dumb thread and grow up Animal Crossing...

dark1365
FF7. SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Robo-Chocobo
wow, so your teh uber l337 ff fan AND t3h uber l337 @nImal cRoSsInG f4N!!!

OmGzZ!!!

n00bslayer
laughing out loud ^^

Barka
ff7 freak....

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
You sir, are a f*cking moron.

DracotheDragon
Well, I happen to agree with FF7 freak, this game is awesome, I own it, and, to anyone who thinks that this game is childish, or that people who think that people that play this game should grow up, there's something you have to understand, this game is nowhere near childish, I would like to see a child understand this game to the extent of an older person. This game was made graphically childish, but not gameplay childish. This game is extremely expansive, and any child that could pay off their loan in it's entireity would be extremely smart for their age. I happen to have paid off my loan on three different characters in animal crossing, and I know that no mere child could pay it off in a short amount of time, more than likely, they would move on to another game before that ever happened. My friend DaRk LoTuS is with me on this, and it's wrong to dis someone because they like something. I watch cartoons, and I don't mean cartoons like family guy or the simpsons (although I love those shows), I mean cartoons like spongebob squarepants and the Fairly Oddparents. Jimmy Neutron, those kind of cartoons. So what? So now you're gonna dis me because I'm a 17 year old that watches cartoons, pathetic. People don't realize that instead of the ones that they are calling childish and immature, the one doing the namecalling is actually the immature and childish one. Think about that.

DaRk Lotus
If you diss you all will look like my sig laughing out loud

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
If you diss AC you all will look like my sig laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by FF7 Freak
I Know A Lot About Animal Crossing I Payed Off My LOan Fully No More For Me Just Ask Me How To Gte Stuff.....P.S I Know WHere To Get Plasma Flat Screen T.V In Animal CRossing.
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Well, I happen to agree with FF7 freak, this game is awesome, I own it, and, to anyone who thinks that this game is childish, or that people who think that people that play this game should grow up, there's something you have to understand, this game is nowhere near childish, I would like to see a child understand this game to the extent of an older person. This game was made graphically childish, but not gameplay childish. This game is extremely expansive, and any child that could pay off their loan in it's entireity would be extremely smart for their age. I happen to have paid off my loan on three different characters in animal crossing, and I know that no mere child could pay it off in a short amount of time, more than likely, they would move on to another game before that ever happened. My friend DaRk LoTuS is with me on this, and it's wrong to dis someone because they like something. I watch cartoons, and I don't mean cartoons like family guy or the simpsons (although I love those shows), I mean cartoons like spongebob squarepants and the Fairly Oddparents. Jimmy Neutron, those kind of cartoons. So what? So now you're gonna dis me because I'm a 17 year old that watches cartoons, pathetic. People don't realize that instead of the ones that they are calling childish and immature, the one doing the namecalling is actually the immature and childish one. Think about that.

I assure you, you both need mental help.

kier14matrix
Originally posted by DracotheDragon

I totally agree with you dude.

TrAnCeDuO
Animal Crossing Tips.....I Am The Animal Crossing Master
Started by: FF7 Freak

Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
If you diss you all will look like my sig laughing out loud

*points and laugh*

i swear you people need to get a real game. something that has a point rather than doing some inane simulation.

Wolf Dog
have you actually played it, it's quite addictive. It's like a "interactive toy", its really fun.

n00bslayer
laughing lame..............an "interactive toy"? who are you? michael jackson? "i'd never hurt a child i'd just make them use my interactive toy. AHEE!"

Wolf Dog
wow. killed.

§P0oONY
The only thing good about Animal Crossing is getting retro nes games...

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
have you actually played it, it's quite addictive. It's like a "interactive toy", its really fun.

sorry but no i have better things to do than play a "the sims" clone.

Wolf Dog
suuurrreee you do. (im saying it an a Homer like way)

TrAnCeDuO
err yes i do...games like halo or soul caliber or even something retro like streets of rage. all of those are much better than running around with a silly chibi animal trying to build houses with bells or whatever and in the end achieving nothing. i mean think about it...other than getting all of those extra goodies like the NES games is there really a point or an ending to that game? also whats with the neighbors? if i don't keep playing the game they start hating me? F*ck that! i have a life. we cant spend all of our precious time trying to appease things that don't really exist.

jk5000
i know this is a little late but... animal crossing is not a crappy the sims clone the sims tries too be realistic animal crossing doesnt have such a restriction... you said "games like halo or soul caliber or even something retro like streets of rage. all of those are much better than running around with a silly chibi animal trying to build houses with bells or whatever". thats lame halo has an ending animal crossing is open ended meaning that there isnt an ending giving you time to do everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.