My first ever homemade Lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sibry
Ok i've made my first ever homemade lightsabers. I did not pay any money to make them as i found all the parts in my messy draw. Anyway they are not bad for my first ones and i wanted to see what everyone else thinks of them.

I posted the pictures a few days ago on my Star Wars forum so here is the link to the topic and pictures.

http://www.thejediarchive.tk/

Then go to Collectables, then to My home-made Lightsabers.

mauls_apprentic
i couldnt find them well what colors are they and what kind of parts did u use mobile are they good thumb up or sucky in your eyes thumb down

mauls_apprentic
could u private message me what u made it out of if u remember i might have the parts i have a ton of junk

bruthaindahood
Originally posted by Sibry
Ok i've made my first ever homemade lightsabers. I did not pay any money to make them as i found all the parts in my messy draw. Anyway they are not bad for my first ones and i wanted to see what everyone else thinks of them.

I posted the pictures a few days ago on my Star Wars forum so here is the link to the topic and pictures.

http://www.thejediarchive.tk/

Then go to Collectables, then to My home-made Lightsabers.

thats awsome big grin some very creative and artfull work there, you shuld showcase em maybe at a SW party.

Sibry
Thanks guys i'm currently working on Obi-Wans from Ep III. Then after that Darth Vaders. So keep checking the forum there will be more to come.

What i used or well found for the lightsabers were:

Custom design Lightsaber

1 X 1 meter bathroom silver metalic pipe cut to 10 1/2 inches.

1 X old computer memory.

1 X leg support.

1 X water pipe valve.

1 X Plastic corringated tube.

1 X top off television arial plug (for ignition button).

1 X Hexegon pipe joint.

1 X old rubber grip from astronomical eyepiece (can get from ebay).

Various other bits & bobs.

Luke Skywalker Ep 4 Lightsaber

1 X 1 meter bathroom silver metalic pipe cut to 10 1/2 inches.

1 X old computer memory.

1 X rubber windscreen wiper blade (then cut into six 2 inch bits).

1 X cubboard hinge.

1 X Jubilie clip.

1 X top off television arial plug (for ignition button).

Various washers & bits for effect.

Tube weighted inside with nine 2 inch bolts to make it heavier.

Hope that helped guys. wink

Swanky-Tuna
The thing I like about lightsabers is they're so simple to make. You just glue an armful of crap onto a metal pipe and it looks cool.

Sibry
Yep that's what i did and that's exactly what Lucas did with the very first Lightsabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.