Link vs. Star Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
You wanted it, you got it. I believe this is really close. I've onl played them in SSB, so I don't know how they are in their own games. I think this fight would last a long time.

shadow12
link would win close range but fox wins long range because of his weapos he has

shadow12
oh and FYI his name is Fox McCloud StarFox is the orginization

WAF3001
woops, sorry......

shadow12
don't worry about it

WAF3001
I still think they make a good match-up

shadow12
like i said it depends if its close range or not

WAF3001
Well, most fights are close range, unless one of them is knocked pretty far away, which could happen w/ Link's spinning sword attack thing. It would leave Fox damaged, but the fight would become long range. Loophole

shadow12
well then be forefox gets a chanse to use his gun link would use a.) the hurricane spin or b.) his arrow to try to hit him

WAF3001
Fox dodges both, he's agile, and then jumps in the air and starts shooting.
By the way, I'm really not taking sides just being the devil's advicit (SP?)

RagnaViper
I'm sorry, but I fail to see how Link could possibly puncture an Arwing with arrows. Fox is a flying man, and removing that makes him just a pretty fast attacker.

Link wins on the ground, Fox wins in the air.

shadow12
we were talking on land

RagnaViper
Originally posted by shadow12
we were talking on land

That's lame.

Everyone knows Fox is the man of the air. He's nothing outside his beautiful Arwing.

WAF3001
Have you never heard of Super Smash Brothers?

RagnaViper
Originally posted by WAF3001
Have you never heard of Super Smash Brothers?

Oh please. Smash Bros. doesn't count. If you took that game into consideration, any character in SSBM could take any other in SSBM. Because they're all equal.

See, if Smash Bros. was a factor, Pikachu could defeat Mewtwo.
Peach could beat Bowser. Kid Link could beat Samus.

Any factors taken from that game are completely void.

shadow12
have you played assult he is alot better

WAF3001
I still think they make a great match-up

RagnaViper
have you played assult he is alot better

I've tried my best to forget Assault. That game hurt Fox's image so much, I mean what the hell? Using a staff instead of a ****ing gun?

That's just lame. Fox is known for his flying. Even with Assault considered, Link still wins on the ground.

shadow12
um thats adventures and yes it did suck although i like krystal

WAF3001
more people need to actually vote!

RagnaViper
um thats adventures and yes it did suck although i like krystal

Yeah whatever. Fox was lame in assault and adventures. At least in Assault he still he had his gun but he was still pretty weak.

Krystal is teh hawtness though.

shadow12
lol assult gave you more choices in weaponry though thats the one im basing it off of

WAF3001
Jus base it off of their moves in Super Smash Brothers and think about what those attacks would do in real life! Don't worry about other games.

RagnaViper
Jus base it off of their moves in Super Smash Brothers and think about what those attacks would do in real life! Don't worry about other games.

No.

WAF3001
It's my thread bit*h

RagnaViper
It's my thread bit*h

Whatever. Doesn't give you any power over me. This is KMC's forum.

WAF3001
We all obey KMC's rules, but in my thread you obey my rules! (as long as they're not above KMC's)

RagnaViper
Then I have no reason to post here. We all know there's no fun in debating the victory of two complete equals in *one game*.

WAF3001
then why are you posting averywhere that I am?

RagnaViper
then why are you posting averywhere that I am?

It's more instinctive to reply to new posts than older posts. Especially if they're speaking in your direct.

...Yeah, I'm done.

WAF3001
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

CorderaMitchell
Isn't this the game thread though? confused

Pyropsycho
Yes it's a game thread. Let's stop talking about how you bribed a horse into getting you a happy meal at McDonalds. The contest is all based on the situation though. Arwing or No Arwing. That is the question.
Link has 20 hearts though...

WAF3001

star_scar_child
hahahahahaha he has a point implus the most fox ever did was shoot down a ship link beed a giant beastly form of ganondorf with two very giant melee weapons with a bow, and a sword, i think that if link could take down gannon he could take down fox

WAF3001
Well, the poles have Fox winning

swipe9091
not any more haha, link could use mirror shield on his lasers and link can easily dodge projectiles also: hehe powder keg also light arrows

WAF3001
poles're tied

Metalmanx
Fox wins. Fox is CRAZY agile, he'd be able to dodge many of Links attacks, while planting several hits himself. Fox has this agility, his mad speed, and his technology on his side.

I don't think it would be easy, for Link is quite the experienced fighter as well. I just think that Fox's abilities help turn the tide in this match.

xxxpoppunker182
depends on which link again take your pick (link 1, 2 ,3 or 4) and if its link 1 he wins link 4 he wins link 2 and 3 fox wins

Blue Dragon
Fox with guns or a staff? Either way, Link has a sword! Link owns Fox, but Fox is cool too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.