Did anyone else note this???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Darth Gabe
The whole movie, was dark as we always wanted, but I always noticed that we see a lot of characters but they not seemed to actually "be there"...I mean did anyone ever were on a party or a meeting full of people but at the same time it feels like being alone? well in Episode 3 I felt like only Anakin, Palpatine Obi-wan and yoda were there...

Just a feeling I get whenever I watch the movie...

Hope someone feels the same

lotr456
the character developement in any of the star wars films suck. A little less so in the OT

Robin Darkside
you didn't see Padme, or Mace. I saw Mace allright

darthmaul1
Now that you mention it..... I had a burning sensation between my toes, I thought it just may be atheletes foot, but hey you never know laughing

Ken Kenobi
What the f**k?

This was Anakin's downfall, it was best to keep the story centered on him and those closest to him.

Lord Darth Gabe
but it felt...I don`t know...weird

Darth_Otaku
I'm gonna see Batman begins tommorow yay!!!.Ehhh...the first time that i saw it.I had the same feeling.The second time i wasn't paying attention cuz i was making out with my girl...well whatever.

Darth Travizzle
Um... no one is TECHNICALLY there. And I didn't feel like no one was there.... have you suffered any head injuries?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
What the f**k?

This was Anakin's downfall, it was best to keep the story centered on him and those closest to him.

Ken's right. The secondary characters weren't important, therefore GL didn't further their stories at all. EU is for character development for secondary characters. The movies mainly just focus on the important characters.

~wickerman~

Mist
i was there..shifty

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist
i was there..shifty

OMG Mist was incognito as the steam on Mustafar

~wickerman~

Mist
you know how long those shots took to set up? i had to float up, then they had to pull me back down for a reshoot...tiring stuff...

Mist
i was also the stunt double for the inanimate carbon rod.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist
you know how long those shots took to set up? i had to float up, then they had to pull me back down for a reshoot...tiring stuff...

laughing I heard that lava chick was pretty....hot....d'ya get a chance to hit on her? *wink wink*

~wickerman~

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing I heard that lava chick was pretty....hot....d'ya get a chance to hit on her? *wink wink*

~wickerman~ Wow... that was pretty funny, corny, but funny.

b-dan
thats cuz this movie was baced ont he relations shio between anikan obiwan and palpatine

R2D2-89
if eeeveryone of the whole star wars cast was there the movie wouldv gone one for like 10 hours

mauls_apprentic
i think u mean on not one

R2D2-89
Originally posted by mauls_apprentic
i think u mean on not one

yea i did mean on roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.