Quicksilver Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Quicksilver gets two adamantium swords.

colossus17
wolvie is dead

Betageuze
hey colossus ... are you sure.. quicksilver is only very fast .. right? has not really superhuman power ? right.... hm... in the amalgan fights he lost against red flash .. is this right?..... and wolvie can match Hulk .... although i think the matches where he nearly has beaten the Hulk were bullshit

colossus17
they were....after his upgrades.he can run faster then sound ....he can run faster then the human eye can see.....u give him 2 adamentium swords......and at that speed he just cuts wolverine's throat....or stabbes him in the heart 10's of times.....and he dosent have a healing factor like hulk.......he aint gettin up fast......

Betageuze
yessss .. i can remember the scene when he turned into metal.. unfortunately a to short scene,.. in my opinion... i am looking forward to see X-Men 3... i ve heard, the Juggernaut will be on it .... colossus... i am 32 smile... thats the truth wink

colossus17
lol dam older then me in 11 years

willRules
Quicksilver wins this. As he stated in an Ultimate Xmen issue once, he would have wolvies skin hanging from a telephone wire

Freaky Zeeky
He isn't that fast.

shaolin9976
With two adamantium swords, Wolverine would have a very very hard time in beating Quicksilver. He would need to get lucky in order to beat this guy. But because of his fighting ability, I wouldn't count out Wolverine. One lucky punch to Silver and the fight will be all over. But that's one lucky punch and he really needs to have a good timing because of silver's speed.

Arahan
Qs wins. Logan even shouldnt know what hit him.

wolverine8888
wolverine has taken quick silver out befor. he even done i it in utlimate universe too. his eye sight is far greater then a normal human he can see quick silver movements and he also can take what ever quick silver gives. wolverine can also prodicted quick silver movement. spiderman took quick silver out in like 30 seconds befor. honestly I think wolverine would win this easier then people think

wolverine8888
wolverine also nocked out north star and auro (or how ever u spell north stars sister name) out at the same time.

LGodamus
qsilver wins 8 of 10

wolverine8888
nope wolverine wins more like 100% of the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.