Yoshi v. Spyro v. Tails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Yoshi (weakest of Mario's friends and this is not up for debate)
Spyro (weakest of the Crash/Jak/Ratchet group)
and Tails (weakest on Team Sonic)
I believe they are all three pretty similar to each other and would make a great fight.

Pyropsycho
Spyro spits flames.
Tails is a cute furry flammable creature.
Yoshi can only swallow fruits and stuff with his elongated toung.
Yoshi is most likely flammable.
Spyro wins
Yoshi is not a pokemon.

WAF3001
Yeah Pokemon

tragic mulatto
Tails. He has way more ablities.

1. He can fly
2. turn super mode
3.turn hyper mode
4.Can use machines
5. Very smart. He is the smartest of the Sonic team
6.super speed
7. can swim
8. he can use is tails as a weapon.

Just to name a few.

Sonic x 20
You have a point there. Also, when he's Super, birds start to fly around him and they protect him too.

Skorn254
Spyro smile

Sonic x 20
I don't think Spyro can defeat SuperTails and all Yshi has to do is swallow him. Spyro does breathe out fire though.

tragic mulatto
Tails would just get that fire shield.

Sonic x 20
SuperTails is the WINNER!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Spelljammer
Actually there was a large rumor that Yoshi and Kirby were hack pokemons you could cheat your gameboy games into transforming into from Jigglypuff (Or Ditto) and Charmader or some crap..

Anyway, Spyro wins. Spyro is badass and not to meation his was one of the few games I throughly enjoyed where puzzle-solving was manditory and violance wasn't in excess.. (Also it had pretty colours. And I'm a monkey and like shinies..)

Sonic x 20
I still say Tails wins this one. He is the only one out of the three that can transform. big grin big grin big grin big grin

badacyborg
Yoshi would chew them up and spit em' out...literally. sick

SpadeKing
actually super tails wouldn't win cause he is not in the match and he has to get the chaos emeralds first, then wait 10 seconds for the power to activate by then yoshi would've eaten him or spyro would've burned him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.