Noooo! (A new opinion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Well, think of it this way. If you just had your other arm and both legs chopped up, you're just a torso and a head. That might hurt. And be quite depressing. Maybe Vader was just expressing his angst for being in such a crappy suit, and the pain he was experiencing? Honestly, what would you say? God damn? C'mon, this is Star Wars. We don't swear.

Ast Rofan
Nooooooooooooo, not another one. stick out tongue

Just kidding....

I still dont understand the big deal, let me chop you to bits and light you on fire, see how bad ass you act.

Ani's Girl
LOL Ast!

Ast Rofan
Im serious, everyone says it is bad for his character...The dudes life just went straight to hell, you wouldnt wish that on your worst enemy.

What do you want him to do? Say shit like this..."I killed her? ***** deserved it, Im Darth Vader damnit!!!"

HAROLD
Kozz, you usually refrain from making pointless threads. What happened here?

Anyway, we all know that Vader's infamous "NOOOOO!" came from knowing that he'd killed Padme.

Ghetto Goblin
what... the... heck...

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
what... the... heck...

Yeah... I'm glad Vader didn't say that when he learned of Padme! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

bilb
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Im serious, everyone says it is bad for his character...The dudes life just went straight to hell, you wouldnt wish that on your worst enemy.

What do you want him to do? Say shit like this..."I killed her? ***** deserved it, Im Darth Vader damnit!!!"

now THATs f*ckin funny!! laughing

DeVi| D0do
It's corny. But I like it. Because it's corny. Um hum.

matreid
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It's corny. But I like it. Because it's corny. Um hum.

smile Me too!

DarkYoda
WORST THREAD EVER!!!

J/K stick out tongue

JKozzy
happy stick out tongue

mysterio69
maybe he realized his winky was charred all to hell. shit, i'd yell, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" too. christ. the poor guy has to go around as palpy's lapdog for the rest of his days, AND be without his pant-saber. if that doesn't call for a long "NO!", then i don't know what does.

Darth Travizzle

Ya, I'm with you. I didn't that it lowered his reputation. I meant. COME ON! You just lost most of your limbs, your gonna be on life support for the next twenty or thirty years. And you were told that you killed your own wife, that you turned to the darkside so as to save her from death, and she STILL dieds! I'd probably do MORE than just say "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo"

jabbar
Originally posted by DarkYoda
WORST THREAD EVER!!!

J/K stick out tongue

You're beginning to sound like that fat guy who reads comic books in the simpsons .. : "worst episode, everrrr!"

AmrothSkywalker
I think that he should've just screamed.scared He does in ESB and ROTJ when luke gives him a little slice at Bespin and when he chops off his arm on DS 2 I think it fits the Vader character a little better and I think i would've just screamed too that's what I do when I'm really mad or in a big fight or in pain.

Wickerman
He should've started doing a maniacal cackle "a la Sidious" thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Red Superfly
So what exactly would I say? Well something like this:

"WTF! Seriously WTF! You are f*cking having a laugh mate! Seriously, I'm f*cked! Look at me! I can barely move, nobody likes me, I'm less powerful, and my iPod is broken, I hate everything!

Wait.....why am I not horny anymore? HOLY SH*T! Where's my d*ck? WTF? Oh that's the icing on the cake sunshine. YOU! It's all your fault you stupid mother f*cker, I should have never listened to your bullshit! Unlimited power? WTF do you call this? F*CK YOU! I'M F*CKIN DYING OVER HERE! I'M F*CKIN DYIN!

I am going to kick.......your.........ass......."

Ani's Girl
Originally posted by Red Superfly

"WTF! Seriously WTF! You are f*cking having a laugh mate! Seriously, I'm f*cked! Look at me! I can barely move, nobody likes me, I'm less powerful, and my iPod is broken, I hate everything!

Wait.....why am I not horny anymore? HOLY SH*T! Where's my d*ck? WTF? Oh that's the icing on the cake sunshine. YOU! It's all your fault you stupid mother f*cker, I should have never listened to your bullshit! Unlimited power? WTF do you call this? F*CK YOU! I'M F*CKIN DYING OVER HERE! I'M F*CKIN DYIN!

laughing laughing laughing

Robin Darkside
someone needs a help

DeVi| D0do
Actually... it would have been more in character for Vader to just start crying inside the suit, and fry all the electrics and make the suit explode!

Robin Darkside
Vader likes to cry, he cried on Mustafar

DeVi| D0do
And on Coruscant, and on Tatooine. Frickin cry baby.

Robin Darkside
yeah, some all powerful Jedi and sith he became.

I bet he still cries, in EP III - EP VI

Red Superfly
Maybe his tear ducts were burnt so he couldn't.

Maybe that's what he was thinking..........

"I want to cry, but I can't, my tear ducts are scarred and ruined....I can't cry.........it's the one thing I was any good at..........

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Robin Darkside
Maybe his tear ducts were burnt so he couldn't.

Maybe that's what he was thinking..........

"I want to cry, but I can't, my tear ducts are scarred and ruined....I can't cry.........it's the one thing I was any good at..........

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
laughing

Bicnarok

ShadowKing
Since they went with the Frankenstein motif in the Vader sequence, why not go all the way with a lot of "...Rurrrrrrr..." stiff-legged walking, stiff-arms swinging around, he sees Sidious and puts his arms out, palms up and goes "...herrm...hermm...Friend...good..." stick out tongue

Maverick2364
laughing out loud bump!

R2D2-89

LOL!

((The_Anomaly))
the "NOOOOOOO!" was horrible, theres no getting around it. its just something we have to get used too.

General Zodiac
Or get it on dvd and FF pass it.

Captain REX

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's going in my quotes...

Darth Kronos

LMFAO

JKozzy
Nooooooooooooo, not another one. stick out tongue

Just kidding....

I still dont understand the big deal, let me chop you to bits and light you on fire, see how bad ass you act. Originally posted by HAROLD
Kozz, you usually refrain from making pointless threads. What happened here?

Anyway, we all know that Vader's infamous "NOOOOO!" came from knowing that he'd killed Padme. Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
what... the... heck...

If you all would sleep easier, I'll just state that in no way was I serious when I created this, Maverick2364 was over and well, we were bored. laughing out loud

In all seriousness, though, I completely agree with you Ast. What else would you do? Lit on fire, limbless, half machine, killed your own wife, not much else to say.

chubbychipmunk

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.