Obi-Wan vs. Anakin [REMATCH]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! the best battle of all time will be refaught.
DARTH VADER vs. OBI WAN
LOCATION MUSTAFAR

OBI WAN WILL BE VICTORIOUS

JediMasterLuke5
Anikan wins no doubt in my mind. Obi got lucky last time, he was clearly losing the whole duel.

Lord_Windu
won't make a difference. Obi wins.

JediMasterLuke5
Obi-weak Kenobi would had been killed if he wasnt in the original triology. Obi gets owned by everyone including Anikan.

Dresta
if it were on another planet anakin would win stupid to put it in the same settings really

JediMasterLuke5
Yes if the battle took place lets say in the Geonosis Colluseum, Obi-weak Kenobi would die.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan would win. He has more knowledge than Anakin, more experience, more luck, more cunning, more grace, more strategy, more focused mind, better training( I think Anakin should have been trained by Mace or Yoda.), more luck, more wisdom.

Anakin has more power, more arrogance, more clouded mind.

The reason Anakin was doing better than Obi-wan for a lot of the fight was because Anakin was trying to kill him, Obi-wan wasn't able to actually finish him.

Damarus
I go with Darth Glentract.He put it exactly how it is

Sodo
It's a bit dumb to put it in the same setting, but I'll analyze anyway. wink

Obi Wan is underrated. People think just because he's getting older means he gets progressively weaker, which is kind of true. However, he is a lot smarter than Anakin and instead of going all out right at the beginning, he'll conserve himself and use the terrain to his advantage. Because of Anakin's desperate thrusts for power and victory, he'll eventually slip up and Obi will win. Besides, as Glentract said, Obi wasn't actually trying to kill Anakin at the end of the third movie. He even told Anakin: "Don't try it." But alas, Anakin did it anyway and Obi was forced to cut him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.