Jonathon Kent vs Uncle Ben

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I have to think about this one.Both seem to have become tougher over the years in the comic books.

colossus17
jonathan kent is younger and he has superman human strength class 10 becasue of his years as a farmer.....so he takes it.....also i think he could survive a bullet to the chest without dying like ben......

Zod4Life
I agree.I'm with Jonathon too.

Marvelgeek
kent

willRules
I thing Kent could win cos Uncle Ben is dead.

Arahan
Originally posted by colossus17
jonathan kent is younger and he has superman human strength class 10 becasue of his years as a farmer.....so he takes it.....also i think he could survive a bullet to the chest without dying like ben......

Are you serious??? WTF???
Superhuman Strength Class 10???
Are you kidding??

DarkCrawler
It's an joke.

But Jonathan Kent will beat Ben so bad that it's not even funny...after all he was to one who had to restrain little Superman when he had temper tantrums. Plus he works physically every day.

xmarksthespot
What if we throw in the spouses but do a wife-swap. Ben and Martha vs Jonathan and May.

DarkCrawler
Neither men have guts to hit their wifes, so it will be settled between the ladies. And Marth can beat May.

Zod4Life
Martha would whoop Aunt May's ass into dust!

colossus17
aunt may is a former herald......of galactus......no way is she gettin touched by some farm *****

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud the Golden Oldie. She uses her residual power cosmic to fry Martha

Zod4Life
I say Martha punches her once and she turns to dust! laughing

grey fox
hmmm ultimate ben could take down kent simply because of the ponytail THE PONYTAIL BEATS ALL!!!!!!! Happy Dance laughing

Zod4Life
Uncle Ben can't even take one gunshot let alone a fight.How many times has Jonathon been shot and survived?

colossus17
3,867 times

DarkCrawler
3,868. He likes to shoot himself just for kicks.

Arahan
That is sensless.
Why you guys dont go with your girlfriends shopping or something like that.

WAF3001
Uncle Ben!
Uncle Ben!!
Uncle Ben!!!

colossus17
Originally posted by Arahan
That is sensless.
Why you guys dont go with your girlfriends shopping or something like that.

becasue we do other things with them......

WAF3001
Arahan, dude, we're all geeks here man!!! You are one of us!!!

colossus17
speak for yourself buddy.....thats what people assume to find in a comics forum....but trust me..its not

Zod4Life
I ain't no geek.

Arahan
okay i admit that i have no girlfriend, but i am not a geek.
and yes i know that you can do other STUFF with a girlfriend!

Zod4Life
I have no girlfriend. sad

colossus17
is this a god dam therapy.....thread........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.