A few question for everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benhacker
If the Terminator future happened...

1. If you knew that the Terminator future was going to happen no matter what anyone did. What would you do to prepare for it ?

2. Would you try to worn people about it ?

3. What would you do in The Human Resistance (H.R.) ?

Benhacker cool

P.S. : What I would be in the H.R.(see pic)

chriscaffee
I would be someone that time travels to help John as a kid. That way I would survive at least long enough to make the time jump, and then I would die in the happy present instead of the nasty future.

vvvrulz
I'd probably try and mount up my own resistance and go from there. Maybe even rope TMac into my resistance :P

ZephroCarnelian
I'd scorch the sky so they can't get power.

Then if they start harvesting people to use as living batteries, I'd have to do something drastic like burrow down to the earth's core.

Where it's still warm...

Benhacker
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I'd scorch the sky so they can't get power.

Then if they start harvesting people to use as living batteries, I'd have to do something drastic like burrow down to the earth's core.

Where it's still warm...

That's from the Matrix, not the Terminator future

Benhacker cool

TMACalicious
Amen to that, brother! Enlist me ASAP! lol

shaber
SkyNET can subsist without the sun and humans with a cold fusion reactor.

U Neek
Originally posted by Benhacker
If the Terminator future happened...

1. If you knew that the Terminator future was going to happen no matter what anyone did. What would you do to prepare for it ?

I would probably pop down to the Supermarket before they closed to pick up some essentials, such as milk and bread. Then I would go home and hide.

JoeyLewis
smart I would take over the nearest StripClub; stock up on essentials...Booze,food,strippers....many many many strippers, and party like it's 19 fricking 99! Just me.....and the strippers.....many many many strippers. Thank you.

Konjammenson
I suppose I would have to first ask myself "Is humanity worth trying to save?"

vvvrulz
Actually you have a point there Konja, and to a certain degree I have to say, maybe not !

The way it looks, we'll probably end up nuke'ing ourselves anyway.

Evanescence
if the termiantor future would really happen, i'd shoot myself, because i wouldn't want to burn up. confused

alic88
i would try to do what sarah connor did between the ending and start of t1 and t2. BLOW UP CYBERDYNE systems and let the future not happen during my lifetime

vvvrulz
It might be too late for that though Alic, by the time the world realises were under attack.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by Evanescence
if the termiantor future would really happen, i'd shoot myself, because i wouldn't want to burn up. confused

Well hopefully you would be in close enough range to the nuke that you would just get vaporized. That way you wouldn't have to deal with skin burns and crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.