ELECTION: Captain America vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
chea!

in a presidential election for Earth... who do you think would win?

id say superman, because there's no way a russian, chinese, vietnam or french dude would vote for Cap.

and

for the mayoral election of the city of NY:
Spidey vs. Wolverine, without revealing their true identity... who got this?

that's all.... and dont forget to vote!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

pr1983
Superman and Spidey...

Nataku8188
I'd totaly vote for the communist party.

long pig
Bucky the commie killer takes note of that....

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
Bucky the commie killer takes note of that....

Bucky ain't got nuffin' on the wombat.

long pig
One of these days, commie....Bucky's gonna wake you up with a grenade!!

Cosmic Cube
President of the world?

Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't getting any votes from the Japanese.

xmarksthespot
I'd say Superman and Spidey cos he's a born (I think) and raised New Yorker.

Pointinel
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't getting any votes from the Japanese.

nice! hahaha

shaolin9976
Superman wins in a landslide.

DarkCrawler
Superman:

"You know...if you vote me, I can win any war alone..."

Cap:

"I...uh...I have an shield..."

whirlysplat
Superman big grin

Zahit
Superman is a dick.
Cap gets my vote.

xmarksthespot
Superman is ineligible he's not a citizen of Earth only Clark Kent is. stick out tongue

EvilCap America
Well there are various tings to consider here

1 World President?Sounds pretty UN/NWO/Tri-Lat/Skull n Bones/Commie plotish to me.I doubt Cap would want something like that

2 Supermans writing in recent years.Hes basically become a babbling incompetint most of the time that will only occasionally remember he supposed to be important.Hes hardly even been what could be called a "Leader" in the JLA comics with MM and Batman doing most of the thinking in recent years

3 except at least a billion votes all in the same handwriting from China for the Manderin

4 I wonder what their positions on various subjects will be?Ill side with Cap he would probably let me keep a gun while Sups hangs with too many liberals like Green Arrow and Batman

For mayor of New York.Meh doubt Wolverine has the time too many guest apperences in everyones comics plus Spidey would be perfect for the job

eL sTanKo
Cap wins by default, Supe is an illegal alien.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes and Spidey.

They'd make an exception for Superman.

And Spidey is your friendly neighbourhood politician!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't getting any votes from the Japanese. Damn! I'd say Cap & Spidey.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Well there are various tings to consider here

1 World President?Sounds pretty UN/NWO/Tri-Lat/Skull n Bones/Commie plotish to me.I doubt Cap would want something like that

2 Supermans writing in recent years.Hes basically become a babbling incompetint most of the time that will only occasionally remember he supposed to be important.Hes hardly even been what could be called a "Leader" in the JLA comics with MM and Batman doing most of the thinking in recent years

3 except at least a billion votes all in the same handwriting from China for the Manderin

4 I wonder what their positions on various subjects will be?Ill side with Cap he would probably let me keep a gun while Sups hangs with too many liberals like Green Arrow and Batman

For mayor of New York.Meh doubt Wolverine has the time too many guest apperences in everyones comics plus Spidey would be perfect for the job

Batman's a liberal? I'd say he'd be for tough on crime, tax breaks for businesses and... Oh yeh... Robin laughing out loud

PloKoonDevotee
Whoa let's not Get Political here. That's just a Firestorm. Do some real research and you'll find out that all politicians really really are just GREEDY LAZY MONEY-GRUBBING JERKS WHO ARE ONLY IN FOR THEMSELVES.

Seriously, do some research on the politicians and party that you like. There's tons of dirt. Please, Don't believe that Conservatives or Liberals are Better. If anything, Liberals are better right now only because Conservatives are in Power.

Anywho, But My Votes for Captain America Because I love him and Too many of you Voted for Superman.

I'd have to say Spidey for New York, Being Physically Attractive and Looking Normal to people plays a huge role in getting elected.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
I'd have to say Spidey for New York, Being Physically Attractive and Looking Normal to people plays a huge role in getting elected.

So true! Spidey win's by a landslide. Is New York more likely to choose the young clean handsome born and bred native New Yorker, or the scary looking angry Canadian whose constantly smoking cigars and drinking.

Campaign slogans:
Vote for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Wolverine for Mayor: I'm the best at what I do.

Pointinel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So true! Spidey win's by a landslide. Is New York more likely to choose the young clean handsome born and bred native New Yorker, or the scary looking angry Canadian whose constantly smoking cigars and drinking.

Campaign slogans:
Vote for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Wolverine for Mayor: I'm the best at what I do.

^lol... yall kill me laughing laughing laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Zahit
Superman is a dick.
Cap gets my vote. What he said.

K3VIL
Spider-Man: friendly Wall Crawler who save the granmas of all NY citizens from thugs wants your votes!

Wolverine: the crazy maniac who usually slice up everyone who drops his beer on the floor wants your votes!(And you'd better vote him or he'll cut you in half man, he's the best at what he does, but what he exactly do?)

Superman: the godly alien guy that with his being on earth caused major disasters like villains doing havok just for having revenge on him.Vote for banning Superman from Earth.Superman is also accused for citizens missings everytime someone notes he's quite similar to Clark Kent, every time it happens, the questing citizens disappear at superspeed.

Captain America: With my shield, I'll protect you all from bla bla bla
BOOOO!We want to see Thor!We want She-Hulk!Go back home shield-guy you're outdated!

Thor: Indeed, the Odin Son will grant you all beer, wild boar meat, and great fights!
Hey his hammer is half of the communist flag!
Thor's a communist!BOOOO!
Thor: Indeed, Mighty Mjolnir will shut up you!

She-Hulk: I promise you all I'll work for you citizens, for yours needs, I'll do everything for you
Show us the breasts!BREASTS!BREASTS!
She Hulk: Uh....ok -ZIP going down-
Vote She-Hulk!Vote the green big breast girl!

Batman: Vote for me, I AM THE NIGHT!I AM VENGEANCE!I AM BATMAN!
From the crowd a voice scream:
Who fu.ck.ing cares?
Batman: I'll smack down Superman with my kryptonite gun.
BATMAN!BATMAN!BATMAN!

Hulk: Vote Hulk puny men, Hulk is the strongest there!
Aren't you too much old to wear those pants guy?Go get a fu.ck.ing t-shirt and cover yourself!
-Hulk stuck into the ground the man-
Hulk: Wanna vote for Hulk?
YES WE WANT HULK!HULK!HULK!

Flash: Vote for me, I'm fast.
From the crowd: I can swim, but I'm not in charge for being the President, idiot!
Flash: I can also reach lightspeed.
From the crowd: He's faster than Superman I'll vote him.
FLASH!FLASH!FLASH!

Luke Cage: Come on motha****as, are you outta your mind?
Wanna vote for freaks in spandex or wanna elect a real PIMP with jackhammer fists?I'll promise you female assess every day, and damn If you don't elect me, I'll call tha G-UNIT and get revenge on you all.
CAGE!CAGE!CAGE!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by K3VIL
Spider-Man: friendly Wall Crawler who save the granmas of all NY citizens from thugs wants your votes!

Wolverine: the crazy maniac who usually slice up everyone who drops his beer on the floor wants your votes!(And you'd better vote him or he'll cut you in half man, he's the best at what he does, but what he exactly do?)

Superman: the godly alien guy that with his being on earth caused major disasters like villains doing havok just for having revenge on him.Vote for banning Superman from Earth.Superman is also accused for citizens missings everytime someone notes he's quite similar to Clark Kent, every time it happens, the questing citizens disappear at superspeed.

Captain America: With my shield, I'll protect you all from bla bla bla
BOOOO!We want to see Thor!We want She-Hulk!Go back home shield-guy you're outdated!

Thor: Indeed, the Odin Son will grant you all beer, wild boar meat, and great fights!
Hey his hammer is half of the communist flag!
Thor's a communist!BOOOO!
Thor: Indeed, Mighty Mjolnir will shut up you!

She-Hulk: I promise you all I'll work for you citizens, for yours needs, I'll do everything for you
Show us the breasts!BREASTS!BREASTS!
She Hulk: Uh....ok -ZIP going down-
Vote She-Hulk!Vote the green big breast girl!

Batman: Vote for me, I AM THE NIGHT!I AM VENGEANCE!I AM BATMAN!
From the crowd a voice scream:
Who fu.ck.ing cares?
Batman: I'll smack down Superman with my kryptonite gun.
BATMAN!BATMAN!BATMAN!

Hulk: Vote Hulk puny men, Hulk is the strongest there!
Aren't you too much old to wear those pants guy?Go get a fu.ck.ing t-shirt and cover yourself!
-Hulk stuck into the ground the man-
Hulk: Wanna vote for Hulk?
YES WE WANT HULK!HULK!HULK!

Flash: Vote for me, I'm fast.
From the crowd: I can swim, but I'm not in charge for being the President, idiot!
Flash: I can also reach lightspeed.
From the crowd: He's faster than Superman I'll vote him.
FLASH!FLASH!FLASH!

Luke Cage: Come on motha****as, are you outta your mind?
Wanna vote for freaks in spandex or wanna elect a real PIMP with jackhammer fists?I'll promise you female assess every day, and damn If you don't elect me, I'll call tha G-UNIT and get revenge on you all.
CAGE!CAGE!CAGE!

laughing
Yeh we should open up the election to more contenders.

Creshosk
http://www.superdickery.com

K3VIL
Juggernaut: Vote me, I'm unstoppable.
From the crowd: So what?I can fart for half an hour.
Juggernaut: I've beat down both Thor and Hulk.
From the crowd: Hey wasn't that a crossover fanboy voted?
Hulk fanboys: YOU'RE DEAD MAN!YOU SHOULDN'T MESS WITH HULK!HE'S THE STRONGER!WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU:
-A handclap killed Hulk Fanboys-
Juggernaut: I've also freed the world from Hulk fanboys.
JUGGERANAUT!JUGGERANAUT!JUGGERNAUT!

Aquaman: VOTE FOR THE KING OF ATLANTIS!VOTE FOR
-SMAKROOOOM!-
Superstrong cross punch throw Aquaman from New York to the Atlantic Ocean
Namor: That blonded pussy is indeed an imposto!THERE'S ONLY ONE KING OF ATLANTIS!NAMOR THE VENGEANCEFUL PRINCE!THE AVENGING SON!IMPERIUS REX!Wanna go to Sea World?I'll grant you a house in Atlantis!
NAMOR!NAMOR!NAMOR!
Frank: Hey but what imperius rex means?
Bill: I don't know, maybe it's a republican slogan so it's okay.

CHOOOM!
Namor is disintegrated.
Indeed, now Doom rule supreme.
From the crowd: Come on man, it's been 20 years since your first appearence, you're still wearing that green cape.
Doom: Indeed, maybe Doom will use a black one now!A BLACK CAPE INDEED!
DOOM!DOOM!DOOM!

Nataku8188
I'm voting for captain communism.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine: I'm the best at what I do and what I do aint pretty.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'm voting for captain communism.

whats captain communism's powers?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whats captain communism's powers?

More like what AREN'T captain communism's powers! He is a communist superhero, so he has dibs in everyone's powers.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Nataku8188
More like what AREN'T captain communism's powers! He is a communist superhero, so he has dibs in everyone's powers.
laughing

black robb
Spawn:Vote for me and you can all go to HELL!!! evil face
People:Why the heck would we want that?
Spawn:You get to see Ben Affleck tortured every day.
People: SPAWN!SPAWN!SPAWN!

Jubilee:Hi i'm...(Gets shot on site)
People:YAY!

Storm:Vote for me and i can stop droughts,end world hunger,and kill all pests!
People:but you are...well you know....black
Storm(thinking of a new strategy)LOOK AT MY BOOBS!(flashes boobs)
People: STORM!!!

CorderaMitchell
I think Captain Communism has it then, but bats may have tabs on him though.

xmarksthespot
Storm has a good shot.
She appeals to like every demographic; mutants, blacks, women, elderly (her white hair makes them feel she represents them), greenies (she loves nature), men (cos she's got great boobs), punks (if she gets her old do back) and even Aryan supremisists (cos at least she has blue eyes).

(No my new sig does not mean I've become a Storm fanboy... big grin )

black robb
Storm has a good shot.
She appeals to like every demographic; mutants, blacks, women, elderly (her white hair makes them feel she represents them), greenies (she loves nature), men (cos she's got great boobs), punks (if she gets her old do back) and even Aryan supremisists (cos at least she has blue eyes).

(No my new sig does not mean I've become a Storm fanboy... big grin ) yes it does

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by black robb
yes it does

mad Batman sucks laughing out loud j/k

CorderaMitchell
awesome boobs, not just great.

black robb
mad Batman sucks laughing out loud j/k yeah sure he sucks the nipples of supermodels if thats whay you mean big grin

black robb
awesome boobs, not just great. There is no master,like the BOOB MASTER!

CorderaMitchell
How dare you, we'll i do like boobs, but who doesn't??

black robb
How dare you, we'll i do like boobs, but who doesn't?? of course everyone does.Isnt that right Storm...

K3VIL
Spawn:Vote for me and you can all go to HELL!!! evil face
People:Why the heck would we want that?
Spawn:You get to see Ben Affleck tortured every day.
People: SPAWN!SPAWN!SPAWN!

Jubilee:Hi i'm...(Gets shot on site)
People:YAY!

Storm:Vote for me and i can stop droughts,end world hunger,and kill all pests!
People:but you are...well you know....black
Storm(thinking of a new strategy)LOOK AT MY BOOBS!(flashes boobs)
People: STORM!!!
Storm's breasts are one of the bests on a comic book female character.I want Storm pictures! eek!

black robb
Originally posted by K3VIL
Storm's breasts are one of the bests on a comic book female character.I want Storm pictures! eek! calm down sonnywink1

K3VIL
calm down sonnywink1
Who's sonny?
My second name is Cornelius but if you told it to anyone I'll shot you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.