Making a Lightsabre Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
Does anyone know how to make a lightsabre blade? im finishing up my hilt and want a working blade...
If you know anything about this, your help would be much appresiated

Thanks

JediMasterLuke5
Its impossible. It your looking for a blade that uses a Laser, it wouldnt block other lasers, also the length would be unlimited and you would have to be careful that it didnt bounce off a mirror.

Red Superfly
What the f**k?

DeVi| D0do
I have a lightsaber. I tried to use it to cut my dog's hair... that didn't end well...

matreid
I used mine to mow the lawn.

A job well done always. stick out tongue

Captain REX
I don't think he means a real one. I think he means Photoshop. stick out tongue

PloKoon
i know master fisto and he means one like a force FX blade. Something you could use to fight other ppl with. Not an actual blade blade

Master Fisto
thank you plokoon...i should have made myself clear... i am not ignorant to the fact that a lightsaber is impossible...however i was wondering if anyone knew how to make one of those blades that lights up and powers down like a real lightsaber...

The Ones
Originally posted by Master Fisto
like a real lightsaber

except, there are no real lightsabers

Master Fisto
wow thank you the ones...because i am soooo stupid that i didn't know that...anyway...i want one that LOOKS like one from the movies...anymore smartmouths? come on...you have to know that i dont mean a real one...right?

p. skywalker
Well I did read an article where some kids used a blacklight and some type of fuel .. The fuel made the outline of the blacklight disappear and gave it a "real" look to it.. but they fought with them and caused a small explosion.. and well ended up with third degree burns.. BUT if you are a good chemist and are not planning to fight with it .. it might work!

Darth Zenemij
Yeah, some kids messed up when they tried to make one, they were duleing and it exploded right there.

p. skywalker
yeah .. i said that.. but if he just wanted it for show it might be alright

C0untD00ku26
Ok guys look, the best you can get towards a lightsaber is a Force FX one. They have Mace Windu FX, Luke Skywalker FX, Anakin Skywalker FX, and Darth Vader FX. These Lightsabers power up and power down but are said to not be used for battling with friends or someting

jeedai_moyco
I'v seen alot of topics like this one, the best way with a custom hilt is to go to staples or office max and get a clear mailing tube..
old thread oops

SithHappens
PVC pipe?

jeedai_moyco
No it's a mailing tube, its to mail big pictures or posters its got a good thickness, about 32" to 45" long...3/4 inch wide...go to staples and search mailing tube I can't post links yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.