Batman Vs Spiderman:Death Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Batman can use any weapons he has and spidey can use any weapons he has. Anything goes. No outside help from anybody. Who Wins?

Max Spidey 24
Wolverine wins

xmarksthespot
No prep? This has sorta been done. Spidey wins, see other thread for why.

The MISTER
yup ( and frankly I'm tired) smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Onslaught wins.

doctorstrongbad
Why hasn't this thread been closed? It's a copy of at least 2 other threads. Besides Spider-man wins.

Max Spidey 24
Magneto takes this one guys. wee all know superman wins because he has healing factor and claws.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Magneto takes this one guys. wee all know superman wins because he has healing factor and claws. But what about Robin's gamma ray blasts? Can he break Supermans clawed feet?

CorderaMitchell
No you silly the thing wins, he has the best phrase:

It's clobbering time!!

Max Spidey 24
But you are forgetting about professor xs magnetic fields.

CorderaMitchell
You silly omega red has flash's speed, not black cat.

Max Spidey 24
THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE NIGHTWING HAS SPIDERSENSE.

xmarksthespot
Everyone
All of the above

laughing

CorderaMitchell
No nightcrawler has those batarangs, you silly.

Max Spidey 24
Clearly you dont think it could be a match for the UNstopable Grundy

CorderaMitchell
man please hawkgirl has super pms powers.

Max Spidey 24
Damn, I hate it when you're right. Wait a second you are forgeting cyclops's phoenix powers. How can you forget about that ?

The MISTER
He lost those powers after Lois built a mchine to drain them using parts from the Beyonders spaceship. Man you do not know nuthin haven't you read obvious wars #998? Cyclops only has Birdmans abilities now and has 2 eyes now and a wing comes from EACH eye.

Max Spidey 24
Is this from the Monkeymix series ? because I'm only up to 990

CorderaMitchell
No you sillies, its when the powerrangers, had that uber powerful condom shooting gun.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No you sillies, its when the powerrangers, had that uber powerful condom shooting gun.

laughing

CorderaMitchell
What you didn't know???

Spideys Sister
Spiderman could beat the billions out of Batman

Zod4Life
After clearfully thinking,Spiderman would beat Batman.

Zod4Life
And then take his billions of dollars.

NoFate007
With enough prep, Batman wins, but without a CRAPLOAD of preptime, it easily goes to Spider-Man. Batman may be the luckiest and most skilled superhero in existance, but Spider-Man has superpowers and Bruce doesn't. Tough one for me to say since Batman and Spider-Man have always been my favorites lol

CorderaMitchell
Spidey should just beat Batman until he extorts all the money from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.