Hellboy vs the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
OKay, here we go. I'd put these two at about the same level of strength, with Hellboy likely packing a bigger wallop when he uses the stone-pimp-hand Thing likely has the greater durability, but HB heals fast and can take some sick amounts of punishment and keep fighting. Straight up fistfight, who takes this?

The MISTER
Mister's brother says.." I watched Hellboy, and I also watched him get whipped by scrubs that could not make the thing flinch. No more discussion thats just the truth."

Khellendros
Originally posted by The MISTER
Mister's brother says.." I watched Hellboy, and I also watched him get whipped by scrubs that could not make the thing flinch. No more discussion thats just the truth."
Yeah, but I think you're talking about the movie. In the comics, Hellboy has done really well against worse opponents, and has been shown to take a lot of punishment without stopping.

Dark Thor
hellboy

Quick Freeze
hellboy for sure
he's smarter, better fighter, better weaponry, almost as strong if not as strong, healing factor, more agile.

Cosmic Cube
BJG.

Ben is definitely smarter, more durable, stronger, and a better fighter. The only thing Hellboy has on his side is weaponry, most of which is designed for use against demons.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
BJG.

Ben is definitely smarter, more durable, stronger, and a better fighter. The only thing Hellboy has on his side is weaponry, most of which is designed for use against demons. cool I concur. Hellboy hasn't enough to deal with Ben's situation. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.