Superman vs Boy Scout Troop #216

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilCap America
..............and each member of the Boy Scout Troop is equipped with a Kryptonite Ring

So Big Blue Boy scout vs A whole Boy scout troop here in the streets of the Scout troops own home town of Eureka Kansas.This is a fight to the death and the only ending possible is one side reducing the other to a bloody stain on the ground.Which one one takes the battle?

ZephroCarnelian
Superman convinces the troop to reliquish their weapons by bribing them with a hot and tasty blueberry Hostess Fruit Pie!

big grin

You know it makes sense! smokin'

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EvilCap America
..............and each member of the Boy Scout Troop is equipped with a Kryptonite Ring

So Big Blue Boy scout vs A whole Boy scout troop here in the streets of the Scout troops own home town of Eureka Kansas.This is a fight to the death and the only ending possible is one side reducing the other to a bloody stain on the ground.Which one one takes the battle?

If Superman is stupid enough to stay on the ground, they could close in on him and just 'green' him to death.

But logically, couldn't he just fly above the scouts and heat vision the molten crap out of them?

PloKoonDevotee
You have a good point. I'm gonna vote for the Scouts cause I want Superman to die though.

Your point is still very good.

ChaoticReign
I'm going with Superman. I say he just flys away grabs a building and drops it on them.

whirlysplat
I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods, looking for Terra's little sisters girl guide group. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Its the plot for how Batman finds Robin in the next movie rolling on floor laughing

EvilCap America
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Its the plot for how Batman finds Robin in the next movie rolling on floor laughing

So what your telling is that Batman searches the boy scouts for a pubescent boy to put in pantyhose and a gaudy outfit so he can keep him company at work and slide down the bat-pole with him?

I cant put my finger on it but something seems wrong about that..........and why do i keep picturing Bats with one rhinestone glove?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by EvilCap America
So what your telling is that Batman searches the boy scouts for a pubescent boy to put in pantyhose and a gaudy outfit so he can keep him company at work and slide down the bat-pole with him?

I cant put my finger on it but something seems wrong about that..........and why do i keep picturing Bats with one rhinestone glove?

He likes Boys rings as well confused

CorderaMitchell
Boyscouts.....................

RayIsGay
ewwwww!

Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods, looking for Terra's little sisters girl guide group. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.