dark or light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mauls_apprentic
which do u prefere the guidence of jedi rules or sith freedom and cruelty also red or blue,green,purple,yellow,orange?

Red Superfly
Hey, hey dude, guess what? Guess what my favourite colour is?

http://img167.echo.cx/img167/4534/fyourthread6tx.gif

PWNED!

mauls_apprentic
omg go to hell

Red Superfly
Yes, of course.

laughing

mauls_apprentic
why are u tourchering me with that little vidio thing

DarkYoda
Because every thread you have created is worth that little gif of joy!! eek!

mauls_apprentic
ok fine ill only make one if absolutly nessesary or if it is garuntee coll happy

mauls_apprentic
cool
not coll

DarkYoda
Learn how to use the edit button also.. then you won't be such a forum whore! wink

Edit: Also the search button... eek!

mauls_apprentic
bye the way im 16 u asked in one of my supposively gay threads

mauls_apprentic
by not bye

mauls_apprentic
the first one i made people liked just saying

mauls_apprentic
is there any way to delete them then or are they permanent

DarkYoda
a mod could... but they will likely just close it. What was your first supposedly good thread?

mauls_apprentic
1 second

mauls_apprentic
episode 3 so dramatic

mauls_apprentic
its about how dramatic the movie is and the fact that it almost ruins the movie in my eyes

mauls_apprentic
and also about how its full of murder which i like

Ragnarok_AU
I wont be a prick like others.

If youve played Kotor or Kotor II (pref the first)((its better than the second)) tell us which path you chose, light or dark.
If you played it again and went for the other, which did you find more enjoyable and why?

Ragnarok_AU
Oh and its easier to make a new message than use the edit button cause i really cbf doing that.

and maul, dont bother complaining about the morons on these forums, the mods are bias towards them and they just dont like anybody who makes a few too many threads by their standards.

mauls_apprentic
ok

Ragnarok_AU
So maul which did you choose if you played kotor, Light or Dark?
If you didnt which would you choose?

peejay88
Wow ppl round here are very quick to judge n point out other ppls faults. So what if you find someone elses thread stupid or pointless, "One mans coffee....." u know?? If its that painful for you then dont bother looking or replying.

Personally, i'd be on the light side, and have a green saber because it can be seen against a sandy background

laughing Happy Dance

matreid
Originally posted by mauls_apprentic
bye the way im 16 u asked in one of my supposively gay threads

You spell like a 5 year old... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The dark side kicks ass!

mauls_apprentic
dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.