Spider-man vs. Absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
dont say this has been done before...

anyway who would you think would win???

ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman.

He has eight legs and can drip deadly toxins from his teeth.

Sentry
I don't think this thread has been done before. But Spidey has already whooped Creel and his wife Titania at the same time. Well, not whoop his a$$, but more than well held his own against them. He battled them at an airport I think... I forgot the issue # and the comic, but I'll look for it.

Back to the topic If Spiderman ain't careful, he's fu<ked. Absorbing Man should win, but Spidey can pull of an upset like usual.

6 out of 10 for Absorbing Man.

colossus17
spidey just uses his webbing......even if Absorbing man turns into adamentium.....he still wont break loose for at least a 1000 years

CorderaMitchell
lol

DigiMark007
Creel's an idiot. Absorbing could actually be really powerful, but the dude's so dumb they never write him well. Parker would come up with a clever plan and take him down...but someone with half a brain as Absorbing Man would crush SM...just not Creel.

-DM

chilled monkey
What if it was Absorbing Man from the Hulk movie (David Banner)? He was highly intelligent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.