Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I say that Martian Manhunter kills Piccolo with one thought.

colossus17
big mistake.....

grey fox
hmmmm to big deep voiced green alien dudes fighting each other hmmmmmmmmmmmbanned

Zod4Life
Originally posted by colossus17
big mistake.....

What do you mean? confused

WAF3001
This is gonna get locked. I'm sorry to say it but you can't post DBZ here because it's not a comic. BLAH BLAH BLAH
I really think it's bulls*it, but I'm not in charge.

colossus17
animation characters =wrath of paola

Zod4Life
Well,enjoy the thread while you can before it gets closed! big grin

WAF3001
Stick up for your post and realize that DBZ was originally a comic!!!!!!!
Rock On and Let's Protest!!!!
rock yes rock

Zod4Life
I never read a DBZ comic but I know that it orignally started out as a comic so we should be able to do versus threads with DBZ characters.

EvilCap America
Its better not to.Alot of people cant agree on the characters strengths and ive seen them undersold below Teen Titans level despite being able to blow up Solar Systems

WAF3001
I tried argueing that DBZ is a comic, but no one listened. This is gonna get locked. Sorry Dude!

Mainstream
Piccolo wins though....personal reasons

Darth Hicks
this is gonna get closed but martian manhunter wins

Mainstream
Namek...yeah it's as good as close when the boss lady sees it...she gonna say "you can't mix anime and comics...Closing or something to that effect.

Solidus Snake
i vote for jonn jonzz

Zod4Life
I know I know.But Martian Manhunter wins this.Piccolo's only chance of winning is the Special Beam Cannon but I don't think that Martian Manhunter will let him pull off the attack.

Paola
you wanna know why DBZ characters ain't allowed?

I think I'll enjoy this....

Mainstream
Originally posted by Paola
you wanna know why DBZ characters ain't allowed?

I think I'll enjoy this....

revenge cuz they are crazy powerful.

grey fox
1 hit from the special beam cannon or hellzone grenade and j'onn is toast

Zod4Life
Uh-Oh.Poalo's here!EVERYBODY SCATTER!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Uh-Oh.Poalo's here!EVERYBODY SCATTER!

*flies back to Namek*

Zod4Life
*Flies back to New Krypton*

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
*Flies back to New Krypton*

watch out for comets bro.

Zod4Life
Alright.Wait,I'm invulnerable.

colossus17
their power levels are inconsistent and cannot be quantified.in order to be compared to other characters......also ........they are no longer a comic.....

manjaro
piccolo would win obviously in the first 4 or 5 ep. of DBZ he psioncially conjured a sword and new outfit for gohan,he destroyed the moon, . and he displayed strng levels of telekinesis and that was way before all his masive power ups. plus he can make mutilple copies of himself who are just as strong. thats how he trains,and when they get sronger thier powers transfer back to him when they merge so.............J'onn only stands a small chance

CorderaMitchell
DBZ characters are too strong, whats hard to understand about that?

Piedmon
Originally posted by colossus17
their power levels are inconsistent and cannot be quantified.in order to be compared to other characters......also ........they are no longer a comic.....

Guardians of the Galaxy are no longer a comic, I could make a thread with them if I wanted.

There are lots of "infinitely powerful," characters in comics.... Dr. Manhattan, Galactus, Living Tribunal.... I could make threads with them if I cared to, dumb as that might be.

Zod4Life
Well,that's true but DBZ still has some very good characters.

Zod4Life
My previous post was to CM.

Piedmon
The thing about Dragonball characters is that they started out fairly standard anime-level martial artists, and evolved into the upper-tier DC level characters that are famous today.

I could make a Goku (first appearance) versus, say, Black Panther, The Thing, or Captain America and it would be a pretty cool fight IMO.

Zod4Life
Yeah,those would be some cool fights.I'm coming out with my own comic book characters.

Zod4Life
Darn.......you guys weren't supposed to know about that until the characters were actually going to come out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.