Why are random people assholes to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Seriously! I mean, it seems like everywhere I go, most people are generally very rude or just act like assholes. I was just at the local convenient store with one of my friends (we are both 15 so we do not have cars, and it was within biking distance) and there were these guys/gals a few years older than us out by where we put our bikes. When we came back out, one of the guys was like:
"Hey, sorry man, I almost jacked your bikes. HAHAHAHAHA"
And the other guy was like: "Yeah, don't forget to wear helmets next time, losers..."
And then the other guy was like: "You suck"

Of course I just left and brushed it off... because most of the time I just ignore it... but it can get on my nerves.

dark1365
Those morons.

SlipknoT
I'm usually the random person who's the *******.

Darth L. Dipsit
I know a guy named Phillip Staudlin - sax teacher, great guy. However, his philosophy, as he recites on occasion, is "there are assholes everywhere and supercool people everywhere. This is how it works." As far as I'm concerned, you rock, man, and if you ever need consolation, you have plenty of friends here. I don't think I'm alone! You are a great contributer and an overall pleasure! Don't let people get you down!

The Tired Hiker
Those guys are just deck fecks.

Coldfire
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Seriously! I mean, it seems like everywhere I go, most people are generally very rude or just act like assholes. I was just at the local convenient store with one of my friends (we are both 15 so we do not have cars, and it was within biking distance) and there were these guys/gals a few years older than us out by where we put our bikes. When we came back out, one of the guys was like:
"Hey, sorry man, I almost jacked your bikes. HAHAHAHAHA"
And the other guy was like: "Yeah, don't forget to wear helmets next time, losers..."
And then the other guy was like: "You suck"

Of course I just left and brushed it off... because most of the time I just ignore it... but it can get on my nerves.
Because people are stupid, and like to cause pain........

SnakeEyes
Here's an even better example:

I was sitting on a bench with my girlfriend minding my own business when a bunch of skater-kids showed up. After a little while, they made it their goal to piss me off. Two of them walked over and asked:
"Hey, do you mind if we sit on the bench with you? (while laughing)"
So I said sure, instead of getting all angry...
Then two more came and starting cramming onto the bench, making me and the g/f a little irritated, so we left and went into a nearby store to get away from them and avoid confrontation. Of course, two of them had to follow us into the store...
As they followed us, one of them starting making fun of my T-shirt by saying:
Oh, so you went to that Taste of Chaos concert... well you suck, and so do those bands. Your some sort of emo kid huh? (which I'm not)"
So, after a while I just turned around and said:
"Ya know, I'm trying to have a good time with my girlfriend here, but its becoming really hard with you guys following us and being assholes. So I would appreciate it if you just shut up and get the hell away from us."
And it worked...

Darth L. Dipsit
SnakeEyes, you're a great guy. You have plenty of friends here! That is for a reason! Besides, you have a girlfriend! Those guys probably don't! In my books, you're all right, man. I have said this already, but there are plenty of people who agree with me! Now start feeling better, man!

Peace, friend.

dark1365
Good for you SE!!!

Coldfire

I was sitting on a bench with my girlfriend minding my own business when a bunch of skater-kids showed up. After a little while, they made it their goal to piss me off. Two of them walked over and asked:
Then two more came and starting cramming onto the bench, making me and the g/f a little irritated, so we left and went into a nearby store to get away from them and avoid confrontation. Of course, two of them had to follow us into the store...
Oh, so you went to that Taste of Chaos concert... well you suck, and so do those bands. Your some sort of emo kid huh? (which I'm not)"
"Ya know, I'm trying to have a good time with my girlfriend here, but its becoming really hard with you guys following us and being assholes. So I would appreciate it if you just shut up and get the hell away from us."
And it worked...
The things people do to amuse themselves... *shakes head* At least you didn't need to use violence or anything, showing them who's the bigger man

Zenoside
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an a$$hole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or F*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*** this a$$hole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Some words of wisdom big grin

SnakeEyes
Pretty much the only times I would resort to violence is if they threw the first punch...
And thank you Dipsit/dark1365... cool

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Zenoside
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an a$$hole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or F*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*** this a$$hole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Some words of wisdom big grin

Oh, of course... Gotta respect Team America

The Tired Hiker
My friend and I once hid a video camera in some bushes and we'd tape the sidewalk across the street where when people would walk by, we'd throw water balloons from my backyard, where we couldn't see where they'd land. We'd throw them up real high so their trajectory wouldn't give us away. We never hit anyone, but when they got scared, it was funny when we'd watch the video later. These two ladies, they yelled out, "Where are you guys? I'm gonna smack your butt good!" I never really picked on kids though, only adults. Mostly.

SlipknoT

And it worked... Dude at that point I would Have just stabbed the douche bags.

SnakeEyes
Well I did have a little Swiss-Army knife with a blade less than 2 inches long, but I thought to myself and came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be the best thing to do...

SlipknoT
Think you could have taken them?

SnakeEyes
I know I could've taken them (one was short and fat and the other was short and skinny)... but that's not really the point. I try to avoid violence unless it is the only option... or if I am REALLY pissed...

Coldfire
I know I could've taken them (one was short and fat and the other was short and skinny)... but that's not really the point. I try to avoid violence unless it is the only option... or if I am REALLY pissed...
Good on ya yes Violence is not the answer, although many people may think so.....

cking
they sure think so.

Coldfire
Sometimes I wonder how the human race has survived this long.....

cking
for good reasons.

Coldfire
Yeah no kidding

cking
humans will never have the ability to survive for too long.

Coldfire
No cuz all they seem to want to do is destroy things

cking
yep and destroy each other.

Coldfire
yes And everything else living on this planet too

cking
yep

BlackC@t
I know what you mean.

But I am so glad I don't live in the US. We don't have people in NZ that do stupid shit like that.

cking
yep

jenniferr091
It is simple really. The reason people are assholes is because not many people are sincere. Think of it this way the only people in life that want you to be happy and have things are your parents, your children, and maybe close friends. Other than that no one is sincere. For example, they may not want the Nissan Sentra that you have, but they dont want you to have it. They may prefer a 2500 square foot house to your 1600 square foot house. But they dont want you to have the 1600 square foot house. They may not want the degree that you picked in college and graduated, but they dont want you to have it. Shall i go on.

If you think i am lieing about this perhaps you need more time to think about it.

Surtur
People never cease to amaze me here lol.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
People never cease to amaze me here lol.
Same.
Taking the time to create a sock account to bump an 11 year old thread is pretty amazing.

Surtur
I will kinda agree people can be assholes and rude. I'm always surprised when other people remark on how polite I am. Except..I'm not really that polite, these kind of comments are usually made because I say "please" and "thank you" lol.

So you can tell how low the bar must be for people when they act like someone saying "please" to them is some rare thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.