Jin Kazama vs Akira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Main characters from Tekken and Virtua fighter.
-both masters at Karate

Who would win?

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Main characters from Tekken and Virtua fighter.
-both masters of Karate

Who would win?

WAF3001
You should've added in Liu Kang!

I think Jin'd win.

Kiske
Does Jin have electric energy using his body as a medium?
That would pack a good punch against Akira, and since AKira has no distinguishing features other from being a karate master, Jin could win. But im not going to finalize my answer yet.

WAF3001
Devil Jin kicks ass

Darkstorm Zero
Jin wins... Nuff said.

luffyjin
Jin Kazama has defined tekken and i cant even remember which game akira is from virtua fighter thats it i love sega but i think jin would rip him apart literally everyone seems to think jins the under dogg but he is extremly cool and strong i cant beleive the girl after him is ling laughing out loud Happy Dance

luffyjin
JIn jin and oh jin wins

GreenFist
Well thats not fair it should be Dural vs jin

GreenFist
VIRTUA FIGHTER ROCKS~~!!!!~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!!!!!!

luffyjin
jin would kick her in places she hasnt felt before hahahah

GreenFist
Are you sure about that in 4 hits Dural would have kill Jin 20 times before he hit the ground and not talken about when she is drunk

luffyjin
what r u on about dural is aliquid piece of crap jin would kick her ass mate then instead of getting drunk he gets stronger yea? lol

Darkstorm Zero
Dural is a pretty difficulkt challenge, but she's not THAT damn strong... even drunk, her power is still no match for a 10 hitter or a single unblockable from either version of Jin

luffyjin
exactly

Darkstorm Zero
And if i might ad, if Jin hits the Avenger unblockable on a major counterhit, Dural dies no matter what her health level is, even if it's full.

GreenFist
you cannot kill liquid it's impossible
you said 10 hits i said 4 without being drunk
Devil Jin would have to use powers against Dural he has no REAL skills

toshin
Jin would restrain from strongly hurting Akira, he would win too easily.

Sixth_Winged
I like Akira even more but there is no way he is close to Jin's supernatural level, devil version or not. Even without the devil gene, he still has that unique mishima technique for giving their strikes added electrical damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.