Best EU book and writers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie_Terrik
So who is everyone's Fave writers and books? i know i love any of Zahn's or Stackpole's books loved Thrawn trilogy the best followed equally by X-wings

Morridini
Hmm, ditto.

Zahn and Michael Stackpole are great.
But i did also enjoy several books in the NJO series, but I don't remember who wrote what.

Darth Plagues
I like "Vector Prime" and "Dark Tide I: Onslaught" out of the NJO series. (The only ones I've read out of the series so far)

"Courtship for Princess Leia" was good to.

"Ghost of Tatooine" isn't that bad (No Jedi, just Han, Leia, Chewie and 3po)

The Jedi Academy trilogy was cool

"Shatterpoint" is good for the Mace Windu fans

The ending to the thrawn trilogy was kind of a let down for me...Luke didn't kill any of the Dark Jedi. He just fought them and then Mara Jade kills them.

Darth_Glentract
I like Timothy Zahn books. He seemed a little into himself though with naming Thrawn after him and always saying how only a genius could ever hope to make Thrawn plans when he was basicly Thrawn.

starwarsfreak34
ALL HAIL ZAHN, ALL HAIL ZAHN, THE MASTER OF THE EU!

starwarsfreak34
i also like Greg Bear and Keyes, Aaron Allston and Troy Denning(for giving us SbS is such a wonderful way)... shreds a tear at the thought

Tulak Hord
My personal fav is Kevin J. Anderson. He wrote the Jedi Academy trilogy, Darksaber, and the Young Jedi Knight series that revolved around Jacen, Jaina, Lowie, and Tenel Ka.

matreid
The Zahnmeister is the best for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.