Dr.Strange vs The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Ah, this fight will be a *****.

No prep for either, only allowed to gather themselves before the fight.
(not woken up out of slumber or whatnot)

kgkg
No prep time = Strange dead

SS can move beyond light speed, Strange is just a human

He even has said that SS is the strongest Defender smile, of course with prep Strange can take SS.

shaolin9976
If Silver Surfer can destroy an entire planet, then I don't see why he couldn't beat Dr. Strange.

Quick Freeze
first of all, when did strange say he's the stronges? i think hulk would have somthing to say about that. and strange has beaten things much much strong than him.

this fight is really hard to call. magic vs cosmic. can surfer pentatrate stanges defences or visa versa? i dont know. surfer definately has the speed advantage but i think stange has constant defences up so i really dont know.
i tried to figure it out in this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328634 (surfer vs strange vs supes vs x)

Xplosive
Strange

Evangel94
Strange goes down hard without any preparation time. Dr. Strange with MASSIVE and ENOURMOUS amounts of prep time is a vicious threat to everyone. Without it he's a sitting duck if surfer actually fights to he higher end potential.

DigiMark007
Yeah...Strange might get some shields up and make a go of it, but without some time SS would overwhelm him eventually.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.