Hated Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragnarok_AU
Ok like what mauls apprentic(e) did
This thread is to see which species you dont like and why. and maybe what would you do to replace that species?

Ragnarok_AU
Oh shit sorry, i only just thought as i posted it that it should be in EU.
If a mod can, please move it.

DeVi| D0do
sick

The Biker Scout
mesa see bad times for this thread ahead

R2D2-89
i hate jar jar binx, i dunno, i think its his overly annoying voice and those buldging eyes that does it...mayb if he didnt speak, or if he wore sunglasses he wouldn look so annoying

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by R2D2-89
i hate jar jar binx, i dunno, i think its his overly annoying voice and those buldging eyes that does it...mayb if he didnt speak, or if he wore sunglasses he wouldn look so annoying

oooooooh my god!! y does everyone hate jar jar binx. i really like him, he's fun. anyways,i don't really "hate" characters.

matreid
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
oooooooh my god!! y does everyone hate jar jar binx. i really like him, he's fun. anyways,i don't really "hate" characters.

eer

General Zodiac
I say I don't like Anakin from episode 1 and 2. 1 he was a little kid hitting on Padme' and 2 he just made me laugh. 'I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!' But in episode 3 he was so bad@$$.

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I say I don't like Anakin from episode 1 and 2. 1 he was a little kid hitting on Padme' and 2 he just made me laugh. 'I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!' But in episode 3 he was so bad@$$.

haha. i agree. i even laughed at the part when he said i slaughtered them like animals. lol

Darth_Rankkor
Jar Jar and species. They look too gangish :P I don't like that kind of atitude. Also I have to agree with general zodiac when he talks about ani. He's very very much annoying in both TPM and AoTC. C3P0's also annoying and dumb. I've always prefered R2.

R2D2-89
anakin in episode one, arrrgghh, he deserves a few good slaps, dont get me started on anakin in episode 2, big improvements in ep 3 though, they had to tho didnt they, or else it wouldv been such a shitty ending to a great saga

General Zodiac
Episode 3 depended on how good Anakin was. If he sucked the movie wouldn't have been as good...he plays a villian a lot better then a hero. Makes you wonder.

Ken Kenobi
Just like mauls_apprenticE's thread...Closed.

There's enough character hating threads in the EU forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.