Solid Snake vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
well who do ya think?

Mainstream
I'd go with Punisher myself

Metalmanx
Punisher. Easily.

Wanderer259
Snake.

Avalonofthewind
Snake easily.

bardock
snake

Mako Victim
Snake would break poor ol punisher's neck in about 50 places in a few seconds using CQC

grey fox
snake

GalacticStorm
Now this is a much better Metal Gear matchup. Better than some of the ridiculous ones that we've had in the past. Foxhound Vs Xmen with Phoenix on the team lol Id actually go for Snake in this one.

grey fox
Well yeah snake pulls out a nikitia or stinger and blows the crap out of punisher

long pig
No.
When Snake stop prancing around hiding from cyber ninjas and does some actual damage, then he will be on Franks level.

-refuses to acknowledge proof that Frank loses-

Mako Victim
Okay............ Well, not only did Snake beat the ninja but he also beat Psyco Mantis who can read minds,
Raven who ripped a mini gun of a jet fighter
Ocelot who is one of the greatest gun fighters ever
and Metal Gear which is a nuclear equiped walking battle tank....

So yeah, I'd say Snake can do some damage

long pig
What part of "refusing to listen to reason", don't you understand? stick out tongue

MGSOL was the greatest game I've ever played.

It's just, Frank's been around shootin' baddies for near 30 damn years, he does it for revenge and a personal hatred for everything villany.
Snake .....does it cuz it's his job.

-Refuses even HARDER to acknowledge futher proof-

Mako Victim
A classic case of old school versus new school smile

Solidus Snake
snake wins hands down

hes been defeating metal gears since the 80s smile

Metalmanx
Punisher wins this. EASILY.

That old saying "Why fix something if it's not broken?" Truly applies here.

Frank is the best at what he does. Snake is great, I'm denying that. But he just can't match up Mr. Castle.

grey fox
ok ok ok how about a stalemate snake hit's frank in the shoulder and frank hit's snake in the eye (making him look even more like his dad)

Wanderer259
Not so much anymore, Longpig. After MGS1 ended, Snake stopped fighting for others and started fighting solely for what he believed in. As part of Philanthropy, which he co-founded with Otacon, he makes it his personal mission to keep Metal Gear from being used. Ever.

How is Frank going to 'win this EASILY'? I love the Punisher half to death, but Solid Snake just exceeds his abilities.

Darth Macabre
Snake rather easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.