ultimate colossus VS. current *cant lift anything* juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
so who takes it the gay x-men..or the weak version of the once unstoppable juggernaut.....?.they are fighting becasue colossus made fun of how weak juggy has become....and inturn juggy destroyed colossus's favorite farm..... What the f**k? ......DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaolin9976
Not a contest...but if the real juggernaut shows up then it's over!

colossus17
he is the real one!!!!!

shaolin9976
real one? I'm talking about the original Juggernaut...the one who deserves that name...not the copy cat!

newjak86
Juggernaut is not to be underestimated.
He may be depowered but he is still a powerhouse of destruction.
Though the problem here is Juggs is still getting used to being depowered and hasn't trained in hand to hand the way Colossus has.
Plus Colossus I think is still faster than Juggs a better fighter than him too.
Juggs could still be a little stronger than Metal Man but not by much.
In fact I would say juggs is a little weaker than him but I think Juggs is a little more durable still.
In the end though I think Colossus takes this he's better at fighting at this range of strength.
Jugg's is still getting used to it and and is unable to just barge in and take everything you throw at him then break you in half.
Colossus simply works him over and basically gives Jugg's a beat down like he's has never experienced before.

colossus17
well they are the same person......current one is the same as classic but a weak version.....but its not like pre and post crisis sups....both versions of juggs are the same person

Betageuze
is Colossus really gay? smile

8bitChris
Ultimate Colossus has the hots for Wolverine.

colossus17
yes yes ultimate colossus is gay....juggs wont be walking for a few months.....

shaolin9976
HAHAHAHA!!

colossus17
on a serious note colossus stopped a train dead on its tracks.....he lifted a submarine.....from the ocean floor.....and he ressisted magneto's pull.....and survived a nuke..i think he can take juggs .jugs is only a little more durable then him.but thats it

Betageuze
Spiderman.... keep away.. from the ultimate one wink

shaolin9976
plus colossus is gay....HAHAHAHA!! (J/K ONLY)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by colossus17
and he ressisted magneto's pull.....

Only resisted?

He f*cking kicked Magneto's ass!

colossus17
dammit he is not gay i just made that joke casue i knew people would say it...i think the writers are playing with his sexuality i dont think he is really gay.....he just cares for wolverine.......alot.....

shaolin9976
HAHAHAHAHA!! laughing

newjak86
Say he's gay or not Jugg's is still going to get beaten down and I think pretty Handily in this one.

DigiMark007
Juggs should still be a lot more durable. I don't see how Colossus wins, even if he is stronger.

-DM

newjak86
The new Jugg's is a weaker then colossus in my opinion.
Plus Metal Man is a lot better fighter than Juggs.
Jugg's durability isn't as big a factor as it used to be.
Colossus can hurt him I think with ease.
Juggs wouldn't go down without a fight but I think he gets his rear end handed to him here.

colossus17
yes but the durability is still magical in origin......i dont think colossus wont have an easy time ....breaking past that.......

Tony Stark
dammit he is not gay i just made that joke casue i knew people would say it...i think the writers are playing with his sexuality i dont think he is really gay.....he just cares for wolverine.......alot.....

cool
cool There actually has been some talks about marvel bringing Peter out. To help broaden their readership with the switch hitters out there. Which somewhat makes sense with the without questioned gayish tendencies he's had throughout his tattered past. And with the Xmen be the outcasts in MU being muties and all. Their thinking that it has maybe a better chance of smoothing over into the mainstream. If thats true and that happens? surprise cool

Gay or not Ult. Colossus wins.

Metalmanx
Okay.

1. I, too, say Colossus wins.

2. Juggy is still as durable as ever, just not as strong. Colossus won't be HURTING Juggs anytime soon. But he can sure beat him down. But at the same time, Colossus has always been pretty much an inch below invulnerability. So, durability wise, it's not too much of a difference honestly. Juggs gets it from magic, Colossus gets it from his super-dense organic metal body.

3. Colossus is BY FAR the superior fighter, training with all of the X-men including Cyclops and Wolverine. He's become a great strategist and tactician, he doesn't just barge into brawls anymore, though he still could if he wanted to.

4. If we're talking Ultimate Colossus, I'd say that he is easily stronger, even if not by much, than current Juggy. Ult. Colossus has shown to be quite the powerhouse in terms of strength while current Juggy has not.

5. Colossus is SO MUCH more agile than Juggy. He could probably hit him several times before Juggy swang a massive arm. Colossus can also dodge well. I've seen him perform low-class acrobatics such as flipping and whatnot. Which is saying something when your body weighs up in the 700-800 lbs range. I have yet to see Juggs flip.

6. I also believe that Colossus just has much more heart than Juggy to be completely honest.

7. I don't believe Colossus to be gay. Although I wouldn't doubt that he has bisexual tendencies at all. He's had certain conversations with Wolverine, but he's also expressed strong feelings for one of the females on the team (Storm if I remember correctly). So if he's bisexual, that makes a bit more sense, and it's pretty cool that they would take the strongest mutant out there and do that him. I think that's pretty ballsy and I like the move by writers. As long as they keep him as hardcore as he is, I could care less.

And those are my reasons. Thank you. I'll be here all night.

newjak86
I agree with most of the things you said. For instance I'm pretty sure jugg's durability has also been weakened also but I still would put it a a notch or two above Colossus.
Also I don't agree with the heart thing. I would have given to Colossus in the past but current Jugg's has shown plenty of heart I beleive he took on someone who was supposed to have twice his strength and beat him.
Still this fight goes easliy to Colossus for the reasons you stated above.
He just outclasses Jugg's in the area's most important in this fight. Jugg's durability isn't a factor in this fight because Colossus I feel is strong enough to hurt Juggs now. Plus he is the superior fighter and more agile.

Metalmanx
Exactly. I appreciate what you said.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
Juggernaut is not to be underestimated.
He may be depowered but he is still a powerhouse of destruction.
Though the problem here is Juggs is still getting used to being depowered and hasn't trained in hand to hand the way Colossus has.
Plus Colossus I think is still faster than Juggs a better fighter than him too.
Juggs could still be a little stronger than Metal Man but not by much.
In fact I would say juggs is a little weaker than him but I think Juggs is a little more durable still.
In the end though I think Colossus takes this he's better at fighting at this range of strength.
Jugg's is still getting used to it and and is unable to just barge in and take everything you throw at him then break you in half.
Colossus simply works him over and basically gives Jugg's a beat down like he's has never experienced before.

great point smokin'

newjak86
Thank you

black robb
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Juggs should still be a lot more durable. I don't see how Colossus wins, even if he is stronger.

-DM he could use his "secret weapon"naughty

black robb
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
great point smokin' what happened to the Akuma sig? That was mad good!

snoopdogg
yes yes ultimate colossus is gay....juggs wont be walking for a few months..... That hasnt been proven yet. I think Marvel is trying to fool everybody.

DrDoom
Ult Colossus wins. Also, he leans a little to the left, as shown when he tried to "hit" on Wolvie. And when he was with Longshot--who played him like a fiddle. Poor Pete, at least he's like the third strongest in Ultimate Marvel.

Cain has been nerfed beyond recognition: He was straining BEFORE he reached Colossus' level in the danger room. He also bleeds when he's hit now, and Iceman can actually move him with his blasts.

daniel18
lol resisted magnetos pull what was magneto pulling exactly confused

colossus17
next guy who makes a gay joke...gets it......

black robb
next guy who makes a gay joke...gets it...... Hey Colossus17 remember when Colossus turned into metal when Northstar hit on him? Why did he have to get "hard"?naughty

colossus17
for the same reason......that batman gets hard every time he sneaks behind superman.......2 can play this game my friend....

black robb
for the same reason......that batman gets hard every time he sneaks behind superman.......2 can play this game my friend.... shockyou have crossed the line my friend...disgust

and by the way only Batgirl gets him hard wink

colossus17
lines are meant to be crossed.....and dont forget robin the boy wonder.......gee....i wonder why he is called "the boy wonder"

daniel18
batman and colossus would make a good couple colossus can get hard and batman can get the bat lube out laughing

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
shockyou have crossed the line my friend...disgust

and by the way only Batgirl gets him hard wink

And even if he was gay he could do better than a hairy canadian midget.
Batman could bone Denzel Washington!(If he was gay,which he is not!)

colossus17
Originally posted by daniel18
batman and colossus would make a good couple colossus can get hard and batman can get the bat lube out laughing

you are going to be next son

black robb
lines are meant to be crossed.....and dont forget robin the boy wonder.......gee....i wonder why he is called "the boy wonder" because he is full of...wonder!

colossus17
right......any way back on topic.....

daniel18
oh no ive crossed the line no no more gay jokes about colossus shifty

black robb
batman and colossus would make a good couple colossus can get hard and batman can get the bat lube out laughing YOU WILL DIE FOR THAT COMMENT!!!

black robb
Anyway Juggernaut is so toned down now Colossus could probably beat his ass... shifty

colossus17
oh no ive crossed the line no no more gay jokes about colossus shifty

me and black robb will kick your ass.....you are going to die in the hands of a black and a jewish dude... big grin

black robb
me and black robb will kick your ass.....you are going to die in the hands of a black and a jewish dude... big grin Colossus will probably die in the hands of a black and jewish dude...

daniel18
no

colossus17
Colossus will probably die in the hands of a black and jewish dude...

i meant you and myself.......against him......

black robb
i meant you and myself.......against him...... whatever,im just posting stupid stuff...

colossus17
same here....

daniel18
me to

black robb
Colossus+Juggernaut=Colossal Juggs

colossus17
colossus + superman= steel kryptonian....

daniel18
lol how bout this julossal

daniel18
svaage hulk+colossus = savage colossus

black robb
Aquaman+Jubilee=worst comic book character ever

colossus17
batman +colossus= darksteel

colossus17
Aquaman+Jubilee=worst comic book character ever

laughing out loud laughing out loud

black robb
Psylocke+Zatanna=best chance to get an STD

colossus17
any way back on topic...since someone stated that juggs now bleeds on a regular basis like sups.....colossus wont have a hard time.beating his ass......colossus takes it 7/10.unless juggs shoots a beam of cyttorak energy at him......

black robb
any way back on topic...since someone stated that juggs now bleeds on a regular basis like sups.....colossus wont have a hard time.beating his ass......colossus takes it 7/10.unless juggs shoots a beam of cyttorak energy at him...... since when the hell could he do that?

colossus17
since now he can feel pain......his conscious mind shuts down instead of dealing with the unfamilier feeling of pain...and his subconscious mind automatically triggers a magic based chemical process which shoots cyttorak energy from his hands.....only happens at extreme moments of pain or panic.....

-rage

long pig
Jug has been shown to be able to shoot beams before, hell, he has made himself grown to 100 feet tall.
His beams are like shrink rays....they shrink you. Indeed.

Can he really shoot beams out of his hands again?? confused

colossus17
look at my above post

-rage

long pig
Indeed, good sir.

Are you REALLY made of rage?

colossus17
yes i am

-rage

long pig
How much rage? Do you go by kilos or pounds?
Let's say, your rage falls off, would it(rage) grow back? If so, how soon after said rage falls off, does it grow back?

colossus17
rage is an abstract concept which cannot be measured through your human...scales......i am the embodiment of rage..just like juggs is the living embodiment of destruction

-rage

black robb
rage is an abstract concept which cannot be measured through your human...scales......i am the embodiment of rage..just like juggs is the living embodiment of destruction

-rage and i am the living embodiment of cheese!

black robb
Originally posted by long pig
How much rage? Do you go by kilos or pounds?
Let's say, your rage falls off, would it(rage) grow back? If so, how soon after said rage falls off, does it grow back? my rage never falls offnaughty

colossus17
i am sure..... ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.