Sony's Super Smash Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I think Sony should make a game similar to nintendo's Super Smash Brothers game. You could have Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Lara Croft, and the villains of these guys. You could even throw in some Mortal Kombat and Tekken guys. I really think this game would be cool. If they made this, they could make a spin-off: Nintendo vs. Sony. You could have story modes and the nintendo version would only allow you to fight as nintendo's people and vice versa for Sony. Am I totally crazy or is this a great idea?

Myth
1st idea is alright but the second one about Nintendo vs Sony and only playing the characters of that system sucks.

WAF3001
okay, okay
Hey, tou didn't vote in the poll!

dark1365
Microsoft and Sony should yes, make their own.

WAF3001
Microsoft only has characters that play on other systems (except for Halo and some SW games.)

powerfulone1987
They are coming out with a game for the PS2, where there are a bunch of super heroes to pick from to battle with, such as Spider man and others.

WAF3001
Well, that's not the same. I don't really like comic book games that much. It ruins the character(s). Especially if it's a fighting game. Then they'll all be pretty evenly matched which just sucks!

dark1365
Originally posted by WAF3001
Microsoft only has characters that play on other systems (except for Halo and some SW games.)
Abe and Chief!!!

belly_jeans349
ok....ya nintendo vs. sony or w/e....no

all sony chars....yes

duking it out....hell yes....

jnr hiphop
I think Sony should make a game similar to nintendo's Super Smash Brothers game. You could have Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Lara Croft, and the villains of these guys. You could even throw in some Mortal Kombat and Tekken guys. I really think this game would be cool. If they made this, they could make a spin-off: Nintendo vs. Sony. You could have story modes and the nintendo version would only allow you to fight as nintendo's people and vice versa for Sony. Am I totally crazy or is this a great idea?
These characters are all coming in randomly. Nintendo's Super Smash bros has similar characters I'd have to say. They're all, cartoonish you could say. Lara croft, and Ratchet and Clank? Spyro and the Tekken guys? I mean, that just doesnt go, if you get what I mean.

It would be a good idea to make a game like Super Smash Bros on PS2 or 3 or something, but they can't make it too similar.

Kiske
They COULD have Final Fantasy characters, not to mention if that was that case, that would be REALLY REALLY REALLY cool.

Like Cloud or Tidus with different clothes, like how their alternated sephy and cloud in KH. That would be really cool. With Tifa, Yuna, Cloud, Sephiroth, and some others liek Cecil and unlockables like Kadaj (from FFVIIAC) or Yazoo or something like that.

Could be called Final Fantasy Smash. Or something.
Man im getting too excited. big grin

star_scar_child
yea and throw vivi and red xiii in there and youd have yourself a kick ass game, and like the poke balls in this game you could pick up materia and summon. that would be freaking awesome....sephiroth would own though

star_scar_child
i thought of an idea like this once except it was a serial killer versian of mortal combat, and there was freddy, jason, hannibal, the puppet master.....

WAF3001
I think Tomb Raider could fit with the cartoon guys. Jak is prety human looking (he'd be like Link) and SSB had humans like ice climbers and Ness. I think it could work

ChickinMeat
I guess microsoft have that Blinx the cat person, sony could use a character like Sly Cooper.

I dont know really, if they got the right characters it could be quite good.

WAF3001
They have all the right characters. They just need to make the game!

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Kiske
They COULD have Final Fantasy characters, not to mention if that was that case, that would be REALLY REALLY REALLY cool.

Like Cloud or Tidus with different clothes, like how their alternated sephy and cloud in KH. That would be really cool. With Tifa, Yuna, Cloud, Sephiroth, and some others liek Cecil and unlockables like Kadaj (from FFVIIAC) or Yazoo or something like that.

Could be called Final Fantasy Smash. Or something.
Man im getting too excited. big grin

Don't forget about Rikku, and Paine and all the others from FFX and FFX-2.

Red Superfly
Erm, most of these characters' games have appeared on PC and other consoles.........

ragesRemorse
Sony already had a fighting game that included sony characters. I forget the name, but i know it was god awful.

jnr hiphop
Well, I think the game you're talking about might be way different to the kind of fighting game that we're talking about.

Robo-Chocobo

Dude, sony has almost no mascots.

Lara croft, crash bandicoot, and spyro AREN'T EVEN OFFICIAL SONY MASCOTS!!! SONY DOESN'T OWN THEM!!! now crash and spyro are multi platform.

Tekken isn't a sony franchise. Mortal kombat is a multiplatform franchise.

For sony to make one, they would have to have real mascots, not just rachet and clank, and Jak and daxter.

StaT1c
MVC2 >*

Robo-Chocobo
wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.