Chewbacka Died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
Chewbacka died in EU :'(

bruthaindahood
yeah I like eu bet it can get stupid. its like they run out of storylines just ignore it.

for Ex: luke turns to the dark side in EU

Fishy
No shit, sherlock

I love saying that smile

bruthaindahood
well at least youre agreeing with me.

Fishy
Yeah EU can really suck at times. Sometimes you just can't help but wonder what the writers were thinking. And if they were even thinking.

btw: my no shit sherlock was for DarthSidiouss...

liam k
so it's only chewie

DarthSidiouss
chewie dies anakin solo dies, han divorces messed weird shit

matreid
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss

WTF! If that's in a book I should strangle the Author!!!! mad

Chewbacca is cool! You can't do that to a classic SW character!

bruthaindahood
yeah its just stupid

2Tidus!
Originally posted by Fishy
No shit, sherlock

Keep digging Watson.

General Bondius
Yeah, the big walking carpet dies, GET OVER IT!!!

Master Fisto
chewy is awesome...hes freakin amazing...check out the incoherent noises he makes...hes cool...come on

Darth L. Dipsit
Chewie does die - it's a shame. And it's not even really Anakin's fault, but his good old father Han blames him anyway (Han is still one of my favorite characters).

Ken Kenobi

Welcome to 1999. laughing out loud

Old news buddy.

You can't expect all the characters to live forever.

((The_Anomaly))
RAWWRRRR!!!

b-dan
yes he can do this i think this author let geroge look at the book brfore it went ont he market and i hate chewwie i am galdd that the yussang vong killed that guy and a wookie a jedi god i want to blow up kasshyk with my own death star!!!

Boris
Originally posted by bruthaindahood
Example, Luke turns to the darkside in the EU

Oooooh.. Tell me more.. smile

darth_royke
every book is given a going over by lucas. if he doesnt like the story he wont let them release it.

chucktaylor
Luke turns to the dark side?

henniestevens
yes he turns DS in the dark empires book(s) but its more a "what if" story.

Darth Calladus
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat han divorces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i offically hate EU, except for count dooku and luke turning dark side.

man cmon George, i know hes better than that

Captain REX
Not a 'What If?' story, hennie. Those are the Infinities comics.

Count Dooku is EU? What ARE you smoking? I want some...

Darth Calladus
no dumass his EU stories, the jedi comic series...........WOW

Captain REX
WOW yourself, Calladus, you don't insult me, or anyone else. It's incredibly poor conduct to have when talking to someone just because they misunderstand you, so WOW yourself.

Luke turning to the Dark Side is ridiculous; that he'd come close to falling is silly.

Tulak Hord
Common. Luke cannot be that stupid. He nearly fell once in ROTJ, then he realized what he did. So why would he fall again? It's plain wrong. no

SkatinWitAsaber
How exactly does chewbacca die in a war a experiment with chemicals haha how did he?

Darth_Frobo
chewie get hit by a moon and han divorces leia the NJO series is officially the biggest load of crap ever put on paper I'm offended that lucas would sanction such idiocy.

SkatinWitAsaber
But y would he divorce wats the story does han get a drug addition or something haha

Tulak Hord
Does he pay Child Support?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Does he pay Child Support?

Hey Tulak love the sig! Freelancer rocks!!!

Oh and NJO is the biggist load of shit around...

Camael
what are you talking about chew bacca isnt dead, i AM chewbacca, his soul lives on in me

Tangible God
I read all the last books of NJO, Han and whats her ass gets divorced? I don't recall reading that. Though I did skip over alot of it because the whole ending to the series is a bag of donkey testicles.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Camael
what are you talking about chew bacca isnt dead, i AM chewbacca, his soul lives on in me Just make sure you eat alot of Special K. I hear the only reason Chewbacca got crushed by the moon was because he didn't have enough fibre in his diet.

SkatinWitAsaber
haha yea we'll this is my little story han and lei get divorce because han dident pay support because his children were hairy and mutated(who would haha) Then lei had to spill the goods she was cheeting with han with chewbacca.Han decieded to kill chewbacca and divorce lei.

*in the backround BROVO BROVO* haha

yea that was a bad story but who cares i just thought of it off the top of my head.

Hey every1 else put some funny reasong chewbacca dies and han divorces

Tangible God
Uncle Owen--Luke, get your ass off that damn landspeeder, did you clean those new droids, did you clean your room?

Luke--Uncle Owen, I know I'm on probation, I cleaned the droids so can I go to Tosche's station, and lay down the way, for some power converters. But now your treating me like a scruffy nerf-herder.

Obi-Wan--Luke, use the force Luke, run to Dagobah, run to Dagobah.

Tulak Hord
Lmao, Star Warz Rap is the best.

Amen to the NJO comment. And what world of FL you play in? I play in a server (forgot the name), but it's down right now. It had the word 'Worlds' in it.

JLRTENJAC
If you gotta go Go with a BANG... or a moon falling on you.

General Bondius

jacobo0o
Ok, the conversation kinda changed to the fact that han divorces. But before we were talking about EU and some said its stupid and ignore it. I dont mean to start arguments, but star wars has evolved into a much bigger means of entertainment. From movies to books and the universe has just expanded. What im getting at is EU is as much part of star wars as the movies are. This includes games and books and newer comics and the such. There is a staff lucas has hired to watch over each star wars material for continuity. Its all there man

dgeniu
Are you SURE George Lucas argeed to all of this rap getting published? `Cause it sounds like a soap opera ... Han divorces... Chewie dies... Luke falls to the Dark Side... What`s next? Jar Jar making a come back?(if it hasn`t been written already...) messed

DarthSidiouss
lol.. jar jar becomes the dark lord of the sith and kills half of the jedi academy .including luke. no expression

Motoko Sama
Thanks for the thread necromancy.

Captain REX
Especially on your own thread...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
We can expect Luke to die very soon!

doctor

JediLowbacca
Yea Chewbacca does die...but we still have LOWBACCA WOOOT lol

Darth_Hexus
i don't care about EU i only listen to the movies...and if they tell me i obey!

DarthSidiouss
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
We can expect Luke to die very soon!

doctor

well.. i don't think they can kill luke coz if they do star wars will have N-n-n-n-o point. Luke is star wars. take him away and u have cereal without milk. spaghetti without sauce. HOT DOGS WITHOUT KETCHUP.. Luke cant die, he'd take star wars to the grave with him..

Tangible God
Maybe it's about time for that.

Lord Saboteur
well.. i don't think they can kill luke coz if they do star wars will have N-n-n-n-o point. Luke is star wars. take him away and u have cereal without milk. spaghetti without sauce. HOT DOGS WITHOUT KETCHUP.. Luke cant die, he'd take star wars to the grave with him.. You can have cerial without milk as a snack, spaghetti without sause(which I prefer), and hot dogs without ketchup; and ketchup ruins whatever taste there is. So, IMO, Star Wars can live without Luke.

DarthSidiouss
lol.. not for me buddy luke is star wars ..

DarthSidiouss
luke and boba fett that is wink

DarthSidiouss
and kyp... and corran...lol hehe

Lord Saboteur
lol.. not for me buddy luke is star wars .. There still would be, just that Luke fanboys would be petrified.

Blaxican Hydra
No, Starwars would suck ass w/o Luke. matter o' fact thats why Im not reading the new comics, f*ck Cade.

DarthSidiouss
Star wars is luke my friends... Star wars would die without luke..

Deus Venèficus
Necromancers...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Lord Saboteur
Star wars is luke my friends... Star wars would die without luke.. Nostalgia and fanboyism/1,687,264. no expression herb

DarthSidiouss
any1 of u guys like mgs or ff ? or even diablo ?

Archangelysses
i actuaaly like all 3

Infinity
really? cool i play diablo. i have a sorc lvl 82. uses coh 37 hoto 19/11 torch(low) tals ammy(waiting to get maras.)sandtreks (sadly..) arachs mesh and 2 fcr plus 15res.. and some more. how bout u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.