She Hulk and Savage Hulk vs. Titania and Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Titania and Juggy are go on rampage through New York...... and the only two one in town ... are She Hulk and her cousin .... The Hulk.....

what do you think about this Tag Team match up ?

who will win ?

Hulk Power
The HULKS will win this.

whobdamandog
Gotta go with the Hulks...Titania will get taken down fairly quickly by she hulk..and then she'll assist Savage with Juggernaut..

newjak86
All I can say is that She Hulk beats Titania. Then they team up against Juggs.
After a long battle where miles upon miles of city blocks are destroyed the Hulks call in one of the many X-Men Telepaths to assit them.

guy222
T 1

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Newjak
All I can say is that She Hulk beats Titania. Then they team up against Juggs.
After a long battle where miles upon miles of city blocks are destroyed the Hulks call in one of the many X-Men Telepaths to assit them. that and BFR or Juggs will kill both hulks for good, remember there is not Redskull helping hulk here... smokin'

BUSTER1
Team 2

Black bolt z
She hulk takes titania while hulk keeps juggs busy.After she beats titania she proceeds to help hulk BFR juggs.She's smart enough to know what to do.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 wins. Based on..?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Based on..? Titania isn't a problem and together they can BFR juggs.

TheTyrant
Hulks.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Titania isn't a problem and together they can BFR juggs. Yeah I keep forgetting about BFR... mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.