The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Two awesome herolds of Galactus

who will win a clash of those two ?

i gave the advantage to.... the Asgardian Destroyer

Blair Wind
bump

Howard_Jones
You've gotta be f*cking kidding me.

Blair Wind
confused

Galan007
IMO Destroyer takes this

Loot

Alfheim
Well apparently the destroyer is 4 times Thors strength......I think.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Alfheim

Depends on who's animating it, really. But it doesn't matter. Assuming another asgardian is animating it, the destroyer is nigh invulnerable to anything surfer can whip out. The only way to defeat it is to find the body of whoever is animating it.

Stupid Rookie
Destroyer wins this one.

Depends on who is powering D, but for the most part the Destroyer is well above the Surfer. Some would even Argue that well powered D is above Odin.

Tshern
Well, Surfer could find the guy animating the Destroyer and mindrape him. Barring that, I'd give this to the Destroyer.

Faceman
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Destroyer wins this one.

Depends on who is powering D, but for the most part the Destroyer is well above the Surfer. Some would even Argue that well powered D is above Odin. your not so stupid , rookie... cool

leonidas
destroyer would have a hard time hitting ss, methinks, based on its appearances, but there's nothing ss could do to harm or threaten the destroyer and if the disintegration ray hits, it's nighty-night ss . . .

Mindship
This is a good one.

The Destroyer always struck me as SS on steroids, power-cosmic-wise, 'cept that SS would still be way faster. Also, I don't know if the AG has any time-manip abilities, which Surfer could use.

Basically, in any kind of direct toe-to-toe / blast-for-blast confrontation, Destroyer takes this. But if Surfer fought smart (and depending on who is animating the AG), he could pull out a victory. And yes, with cosmic awareness, SS should be able to find the animator and strike at the AG's weakness.

Destroyer 2/3.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindship
This is a good one.

The Destroyer always struck me as SS on steroids, power-cosmic-wise, 'cept that SS would still be way faster. Also, I don't know if the AG has any time-manip abilities, which Surfer could use.

Basically, in any kind of direct toe-to-toe / blast-for-blast confrontation, Destroyer takes this. But if Surfer fought smart (and depending on who is animating the AG), he could pull out a victory. And yes, with cosmic awareness, SS should be able to find the animator and strike at the AG's weakness.

Destroyer 2/3.

well said.

for a ss fanboy. stick out tongue

Mindship
Originally posted by leonidas
well said.

for a ss fanboy. stick out tongue

that's fanman to you, sir mad

leonidas
big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Tshern
Well, Surfer could find the guy animating the Destroyer and mindrape him. Barring that, I'd give this to the Destroyer. Basically.
Destroyer.

Mrrungo Mu
Destroyer.

guy222
poor norrin

SpiderGauntlet
Worst bump ever :O.

Larceny
Asgardian Destroyer 10/10

Horrificus
Originally posted by Alfheim
You are thinking of Kurse.

Destroyer is more powerful than him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.