Batman vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funkmaster TC
Who do you think wins?Batman with his martial arts and detective skills, or beast with his superhuman strength, endurance,superhuman coordination,superhuman speed.

Dark Thor
is there prep?

Piedmon
Does Batman have time to warm-up the Bat-Jet?

Funkmaster TC
no prep time

newjak86
It also depends on the enviroment when it comes to the batman. That has awlays been apart of him beating on people far superior to him.
If this is in a a small cage with nothing in it and Bats without his gadgets he has no chance.
Martial Arts can only make up so much up in a pysical difference and this is just much.
Beast could tear Bats in half in a straight up fight.

black robb
Batman could beat Beast's ass while fondling Robin at the same time

manjaro
dude isnt called the bludgeoning beast for nothing. whats batman gonna do out smart him the same way he does stronger guys like grundy, and Bane....no? i didnt think so.

shaolin9976
I've checked their stats...and I'm afraid the only way Batman wins this if he brings all his gadgets and weapons in the city to surprise the Beast and kills him right there and then...aside from that, Batman doesn't have a chance against the Beast in head to head...even if Batman is the better martial artist, his punches won't hurt the Beast much...but the Beast can eat him alive!

olympian
A straight fight goes really bad for the bat.

Prep...no idea. Beast is a genious not a Rhyno. Wont be easy too.

RayIsGay
Yea, Beast definitly has a large upperhand here. Sorry buddy.

Quick Freeze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335561&highlight=batman+beast+quick

skizo
All Batman has to do is kick Beast in the nuts...well if he has any

DarkCrawler
Beast Is stronger, faster more durable, has an healing factor and is more agile. He is at least as intelligent as Batman.

Batman has never faced an enemy like Beast. Solomon Grundy was stronger, but he was as dumb as sack of socks. Bane was intelligent, but he in his peak could lift only perhaps two tons.

Beast can lift at least 25 tons.

Beast wins.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Beast Is stronger, faster more durable, has an healing factor and is more agile. He is at least as intelligent as Batman.

Batman has never faced an enemy like Beast. Solomon Grundy was stronger, but he was as dumb as sack of socks. Bane was intelligent, but he in his peak could lift only perhaps two tons.

Beast wins.

The only thing I disagree with is that he is as intelligent as Batman. He is more intelligent than Batman.

There I said it.

(Prepares to get flamed by Batman fans. big grin )

olympian
Darkcrawler nailed it. Beast unlike some guys that Bats beat its not dumb. The guy is a genious. Way stronger. Way agile. Way bigger. What is bats going to do to him in a fight?

Even Prep i find it arguable considering the level of IQ that Beast has. ( no im not giving any number. The being one of the premier genious of a universe its enough ).

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The only thing I disagree with is that he is as intelligent as Batman. He is more intelligent than Batman.

There I said it.

(Prepares to get flamed by Batman fans. big grin )
You are right, he is more intelligent then Batman in specific areas, like biology or physics, but Batman is more intelligent in some areas, like...detectiveness...and tactics.

Arahan
Beast class 25? WTF!

in the offical Handbook of 2004 he is stated as class 2 >2 Tons
Did he have a stregth update???

xmarksthespot
I wouldn't really go purely off the Handbook... but... I'm pretty sure 2004 does say he lifts between 25 to 75 tons (50 ton range between the values? makes it not very useful as a gauge big grin )

olympian
Man handbooks are funny and all but they are outadated. Beast has demostrated strengh above spider man.

Arahan
i have the handbook from 2004. and there it is stated that beast can lift 2 tons under optimal conditions. strange.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Arahan
i have the handbook from 2004. and there it is stated that beast can lift 2 tons under optimal conditions. strange.

That is funny. You are right and wrong on the same time...

It states that he can lift two tons, but on the same time, he is 5 on the strength scale, which can mean that he can lift something between 25-75 tons...

xmarksthespot
That is funny. You are right and wrong on the same time...

It states that he can lift two tons, but on the same time, he is 5 on the strength scale, which can mean that he can lift something between 25-75 tons...

Therefore: Handbooks = Pretty unreliable. big grin

olympian
"Therefore: Handbooks = Pretty unreliable"

And the truth shall set you free smart

DarkCrawler
It annoys me when people go by handbooks all the time...

"no namor cna litf ony 85tons ur stupid."

"He has lifted more then that at least on ten occasions."

"no the ofifcial hadnbok sys tht he cna only lift 85 ur stupid."

"Just...shut up."

Cosmic Cube
It annoys me when people go by handbooks all the time...

"no namor cna litf ony 85tons ur stupid."

"He has lifted more then that at least on ten occasions."

"no the ofifcial hadnbok sys tht he cna only lift 85 ur stupid."

"Just...shut up."

lmao laughing eek! Stop!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
lmao laughing eek! Stop!

Seriously, thats how they talk. big grin

DarkCrawler
And what is even more funnier, is that they say:

"The hadnbok is wrtien by mravel who are the craetors of chratcters."

And in truth, the handbooks are not writtien by creators of characters. Wolverine's handbook is written by Ronald Byrd and Eric. J. Moreels. I am pretty sure that they didn't create Wolverine...

None of the characters today are probably not how their creators meant them to be.

Arahan
Yes the strength scale goes to 5. It was strange to see that he can lift 2 tons but that his scale is higher than Spidermans. I know that handbooks are mostly crap, especially the power grid.

olympian
Thats why i go by comics. How laughtable is saying the Top tier at marvel can only lift a bit over 100 tons where some had lifted and dragged millions of it.

Metalmanx
(Crap, I lost my post. Here's the jist):

Personally, I would place Beast's strength almost exactly that of Spiderman's, around 10-15 tons under optimal conditions. I think 25 tons is REALLY pushing it.

Beast is by far smarter than Batman in pretty much every field, so it's not like Bats can outsmart him. And Beast has DEFINITELY become QUITE the tactician over the years, so he's not going to be a pushover in that category. Beast does things that Batman could only dream of doing.

Beast beats Batman. And I like alliterations.

dawsey28
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/Batman-McGuinness.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/original/a_beast_rar.gif

Apolloknight
BUMP smile

jrodslam
Batman.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jrodslam
Batman.

Really!?

Why!?

Draco69
Whedon Beast wins. That's the only Beast I recognize. Any other Beast is not worth my attention.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Really!?

Why!?

Batman is a better fighter. It was stated that Batman has never fought anyone like Beast, but who has Beast fought and beat thats comparable to Batman and whos actually a smart fighter?

Physical stats are mentioned. Beast is stronger, faster and more agile. So? Thats not valid enough to say Beast wins imo.

snoopdogg
Wouldn't Killer Croc and Bane be on Beasts level physically?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by snoopdogg

I would put their strength close to beast, but Beast Agility and speed I would still say is better, plus he is smarter.

Apolloknight
Batman is a better fighter. It was stated that Batman has never fought anyone like Beast, but who has Beast fought and beat thats comparable to Batman and whos actually a smart fighter?

Physical stats are mentioned. Beast is stronger, faster and more agile. So? Thats not valid enough to say Beast wins imo.

I think Batman gets wins because of his belt, Has he ever fought someone as fast/strong/agile and as smart as beast in H2H, This is the beast that took caps shield from him.

Hmmm

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg

I think they are both stronger than Bats. Croc has a healing factor and is pretty agile/mobile.

Draco69
I think Batman gets wins because of his belt, Has he ever fought someone as fast/strong/agile and as smart as beast in H2H, This is the beast that took caps shield from him.

Hmmm

Which is an example every hero should follow. Take his damn shield! It's not that hard! Use magnetics or pure Class 20 strength to tug it off his arm!

jrodslam

Hmmm

Beast took Caps shiled like how? Took it in a fight and beat him with it? He doesnt have many impressive wins under his belt imo to say that hed beat Bats.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Draco69
Which is an example every hero should follow. Take his damn shield! It's not that hard! Use magnetics or pure Class 20 strength to tug it off his arm!

laughing laughing laughing

jrodslam

Good point. Like when he fought Kingpin and it went out the window. Fisk then beat that ass, lol.

Hercules
Crossbones managed to take Cap's shield away too and hes far from class 20 strength, it does happen, just not very often.

capt it up
capt through his shield and beast caught the shield

jrodslam
Originally posted by capt it up
capt through his shield and beast caught the shield

What happened after that? Did Beast then whoop his ass?

capt it up
What happened after that? Did Beast then whoop his ass?
I don't think they fought after that. capt then ran over and attacked cyclopes while beast fought some oe else

janus77
umm, a couple of questions:
1) how do you gauge the relative intellects of a couple of comic book characters, one of whom is labelled a genius and the other relies exclusively on his intellect to design and implement strategies for defeating foes of inordinate physical superiority over him?

2) isn't Batman a "superhero" because of his Batman persona rather than his Bruce Wayne persona? one is rooted in utility belts, electronics, technology and strategic thinking, the other is a physical being, a human being at "peak human" levels of athleticism and health.

a straight up fight should always go to Beast, but in character, in comic, Batman should win the majority. the Beast may be clever, but Batman's defining characteristic is strategic thought and adaptation, he'll find a way... (genetically modified fleas, for that thick blue Beast-y coat?)

Apolloknight
Originally posted by janus77
, he'll find a way...

eek!

Metalmanx
This is basically the same deal as Batman vs. Daredevil.

Without weapons/Hand-to-hand, Beast wins rather easily.

With weapons, Batman wins--but solely depending on what gadgets are utilized.

SpunkySmurph

Better yet, use Class 20 strength and tug off his arm!! ermmnone

Tha C-Master
Beast should beat him in normal settings.

endrict

Beast wins.

Yah wut he said.

Lord Rock
Beast should win

Brutacus
Beast would win in a h2h fight.
He wouldn't fight with his intellect thow he would fight on his animal instincts like he did with danger.
So batman can't predict beast next attack.
And wenn he's in his feral form one hit should be enough with his claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.