Power Girl vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
hah, discuss

Piedmon
Thing gets beaten up by Power Girl's cleavage.

He doesn't fight back. >>

Hulk Power
She flashes him and when he's drooling over her boobs, she hits him and sends him flying miles away.

supremthor
powrergirl bets every with her... embarrasment ..... blink ........ eek! ........hands

shaolin9976
It's hard for the Thing to win a contest against someone as hot as the Power Girl...this fight will not last a minute...Power Girl easily beats Thing while his focusing on her headlights.

DigiMark007
Silliness aside (we'll never be able to do a Power Girl thread) Power Girl wins. She's said that she is stronger than Cpt. Marvel and CM didn't argue the point...and that's lots stronger than Thing. Maybe not quite as durable, but she has flight and speed advantage. She takes it.

-DM

P.S. boobies....heehee! Sorry, had to say it...couldn't stay completely serious.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Silliness aside (we'll never be able to do a Power Girl thread) Power Girl wins. She's said that she is stronger than Cpt. Marvel and CM didn't argue the point...and that's lots stronger than Thing. Maybe not quite as durable, but she has flight and speed advantage. She takes it.

-DM

P.S. boobies....heehee! Sorry, had to say it...couldn't stay completely serious.

laughing laughing laughing

Ben wins this easily. Much higher fighting skills, much more durability, has fought way more powerful foes on a regular basis. Can you say heart. Ben will be forever known as "Mr. Neverquit."

Ben beats her down , then tunes in Tokyo.

THING wins! cool

shaolin9976
Ben wins...NOT!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Ben wins...NOT!

Why not which part of my reasoning don't you agree with? confused

shaolin9976
Power girl is stronger, faster, and more intelligent than the Thing. I doubth that the Thing could catch Power Girl...plus the Thing wouldn't hurt a girl...would he?

black robb
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Power girl is stronger, faster, and more intelligent than the Thing. I doubth that the Thing could catch Power Girl...plus the Thing wouldn't hurt a girl...would he? hell yeah! He'd give her the pimp handpimp

Arahan
How strong is Powergirl? Class 100?

Fanboy
If she is stronger then Captain Marvel then she can lift more then 100 tons Superman threw a battle ship at a hotel and Captain Marvel could hardly stop it. Powergirl would win by just over powering the Thing that is how Hulk and Juggernaut kicked his a--. Oh and if she is fighting with Nutra-sweet then Thing would die.

Batman Wins
Every time powrgirl faces some one, does it everyone have to go boobs win, or some stupid garbage

yahman
hehehe hehehehe

BOOBS

Hehehehehehe laughing out loud

Nah seriously Benn Grimm would win

Mainly because he is getting featured in a load of retarded threads cos he is in a movie.

I mean he did well in the Thing vs Galactus, Phoenix, Living Tribunal fight
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smokin' smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.