Should Midgets be sold in Pet Stores?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Personally I think they should, I mean you can put them in a cage and feed them pelets erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Personally I think they should, I mean you can put them in a cage and feed them pelets erm

*slaps you* dude you and my friend Kim should hook up.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*slaps you* dude you and my friend Kim should hook up. hey I havent talked to you in a while happy Why is that? confused

fantasygirl
I'm around 4 ft 10 in so that makes me a midget!!! I say NO!

SimpleSeduction
Meanie mad

They are little people!!!!
stick out tongue

Deano
yes i think they shud be sold in pet shops

SlipknoT
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I'm around 4 ft 10 in so that makes me a midget!!! I say NO! Yes, technically any adult under 5 feet tall is considered a midget

fantasygirl
N-O!!!!!! If Imp were here she'll be in for a fit!!!

fantasygirl
Yes, technically any adult under 5 feet tall is considered a midget But it's just by 2 damn in!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
Meanie mad

They are little people!!!!
stick out tongue If Midgets want to be called little people then they should call us, "The better people" or "normal people" or "master" smile

Look Boss, La Plane, La Plane!

Raven Guardia
hey I havent talked to you in a while happy Why is that? confused

hello slipy boy...I dont why we havent talked in awhile. Remember when you were my pet!!!!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hello slipy boy...I dont why we havent talked in awhile. Remember when you were my pet!!!!! laughing Yea, me Rob and dem...The old days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.