franklin richards vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
okay sentry kills Reed, sue,unca ben and unca johnny,right before franklins eyes. this pisses off franklin. does this unleash franklins powers.if so can he destroy sentry.

Zod4Life
What powers does Franklin Richards have?I already know that he's the son of Reed and Sue.

colossus17
u gotta be kiddin......

stormfront13
colossus what do you mean by that?

colossus17
he dosent know who franklin is.and what he can do.....i thought it was common knowledge

Dizzle
Franklin's power consists of reality warping, and lots of it. I seriously doubt Sentry would even be allowed to hang around with people like Spiderman and Captain America if he's even close to that powerful. Go Franklin.

Zod4Life
What powers does Franklin have?

Zod4Life
Oh,thanks.I posted a little late.

Zod4Life
Franklin wins.

grey fox
franklin easily he just blinks sentry out of existence

shaq4real
franklin wins easy

soleran30
Or since Sentry is one second ahead of us he already sees for an instance franklin blink him out of existance and rushs over to him and blasts him lol or makes a light construct and pounds him out........I don't know just making conversation!

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
Or since Sentry is one second ahead of us he already sees for an instance franklin blink him out of existance and rushs over to him and blasts him lol or makes a light construct and pounds him out........I don't know just making conversation! thats exactly what happens is precog will keep him in this fight, and Franklin Doesnt have the raw power to fight centry he is very strong, but sentrys psionic ability dwarfs his.

leonheartmm
franklin has more psionic ability in his fingertip than sentry at full power with the void, franklin wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin has more psionic ability in his fingertip than sentry at full power with the void, franklin wins. you are really silly, franklin has more psionic power than 1million novas???? i doubt it...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by King KAM
you are really silly, franklin has more psionic power than 1million novas???? i doubt it...

king kam franklin created multiple UNIVERSES unaided WITHOUT even realizing it, n it didnt even weaken him, everythin aside, how many supernovas potentially are there in a universe, practically INFINITE, not to mention he created concepts like, time, space, death, eternity, infinity, order, chaos, love hate n what not outof NUTHIN. n yes he RESURECTED a dead galactus, showin that he had greater power than galactus.

King KAM
king kam franklin created multiple UNIVERSES unaided WITHOUT even realizing it, n it didnt even weaken him, everythin aside, how many supernovas potentially are there in a universe, practically INFINITE, not to mention he created concepts like, time, space, death, eternity, infinity, order, chaos, love hate n what not outof NUTHIN. n yes he RESURECTED a dead galactus, showin that he had greater power than galactus. resurecting doesnt show his power is better, thats like saying that the shaman who brought back WM was stronger than him, thats apples and oranges, and these universes were SMALL, not large but SMALL universes, which are nothing but his reality warping powers, he is nothing more than advanced human, but no galactus the devour of planets

soleran30
king kam franklin created multiple UNIVERSES unaided WITHOUT even realizing it, n it didnt even weaken him, everythin aside, how many supernovas potentially are there in a universe, practically INFINITE, not to mention he created concepts like, time, space, death, eternity, infinity, order, chaos, love hate n what not outof NUTHIN. n yes he RESURECTED a dead galactus, showin that he had greater power than galactus.

Who cares what he CAN do...........Sentry is ruthless and he WILL crush him like a WORM he is si fast poor franklin before he could think of a solution wouuld be a crimson stain and Sentry would still have a cold stare on his face when he went to eat lunchsmile

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
Who cares what he CAN do...........Sentry is ruthless and he WILL crush him like a WORM he is si fast poor franklin before he could think of a solution wouuld be a crimson stain and Sentry would still have a cold stare on his face when he went to eat lunchsmile i said sentry would win, learn to read

soleran30
Originally posted by King KAM
i said sentry would win, learn to read

LOL yeah I am all over that request however from the begining I said Sentry so I think you are referring to the wrong guy.

guy222
franklin

Priest
Sentry

endrict
Originally posted by shaq4real
franklin wins easy

Galan007
Franky turns Sentry into teh bouncy-ball!! duryes

Utrigita
Franklin.

guy222
yes

lordboo
franklin easy
franklin turns sentry into blonde superman wannabe

Thorion
What did Sentry ever do to you? Franklin Richards takes him in the beatdown of the 'Sentry'. (You see what I did thar?:smokinsmile

Bouboumaster
Franklin = a celestial
Sentry = nearly Hulk lvl, maybe low herald lvl?

That's the power difference.

starlock
Franklin for the win

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sentry = nearly Hulk lvl, maybe low herald lvl?
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Dude he's high herald. Check out the tier thread. An argument could be made for him being transcendant.

endrict
Originally posted by King Kandy
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Dude he's high herald. Check out the tier thread. An argument could be made for him being transcendant.

He's maybe low herald for now, there is now way in Hell he's higher than that. It's possible as the character develops then he might be higher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.